Mistletoe Kiss

Sonic was alone in the room, he felt a little bad for Silver but, he didn't want his feelings for Knuckles to go away.

Sonic then turns to see Knuckles just after hearing footsteps.

Knuckles looks down with a blush.

Sonic asked, "How much do you hear?"

Knuckles answered, "Everything Sonic."

He then asked the blue hedgehog, "Is it true what you said Sonic?"

Sonic nodded and said, "Yeah. I love you but I...I thought you didn't feel the same."

Knuckles answered to him, "incorrect Sonic. I actually do feel the same way about you. I just didn't know it until I came here."

Sonic gasped before Knuckles said, "I feel the same way as you Sonic. Your helpful, kind, cute, and also brave. Almost as brave as me."

He chuckled as he blushed.

Sonic held his hand and said, "Oh Knuckles. I love you so much and I always will."

Knuckles then looked up on the ceiling as he smirked.

Sonic asked with a raise brow, "What's up Knuc? Did you see something?"

Knuckles answered, "You may wanna look what we are under blue boy."

Sonic looked up to see a mistletoe and the blue hedgehog blushed a bright pink as he gasped.

Knuckles said with a wink, "You know what that means Sonic."

Sonic nodded 'knowing what that means'.

Sonic asked, "May I?"

Knuckles answered as he held Sonic close to him, "Yes you may my beautiful blue boy."

Then without warning, the two kissed underneath the mistletoe.

It was blissful and lovely. The snow fell while the two continued to kiss under the beautiful mistletoe.

It was a Christmas miracle for Sonic. When they broke the kiss, Knuckles, "So would you like to date me?"

Sonic answered, "Give me another kiss and I will."

Knuckles scoffed playfully but gave Sonic another kiss on the lips anyways.

The party continued even after Sonic and Knuckles got done kissing.