A Journey Begins: Prologue

PROLOGUE:

The world is on the verge of war. Darkness is beginning to rise. A prophecy is about to be fulfilled. If you want to know how this upcoming event begins, then let us look back in time, in history, that will tell the tale.

Long ago, in the realm of Veccoran, there were 7 kingdoms. Each powerful and ruled by fair kings and queens. Civilization was strong among these anthropomorphic beings: trading, selling, exchanging currency, and most importantly of all, maintaining a state of economic peace. Among them, shining brightly under the sun, was a kingdom of golden color...

Goldenza, the house of the golden bloodline.

 Goldenza wasn't really made of gold. It took on this name from the family that built this wonderful shining city thousands of years ago...

 The Dawnbreakers.

 A much respected family welcomed by many of Veccoran's other residents. Like the Veil Deers of the Mystic Forest, led by their benevolent and just leader, Lord Eld.

 Today during this era of Goldenza, the kingdom is ruled by Frandos Dawnbreaker. A mighty king who solely desired to keep peace throughout Veccoran. Meeting with the other sovereignty of the 7 kingdoms to maintain it. Thanks to his efforts, all kingdoms coexist in peace.

Aside from being a peacekeeper, Frandos was also a great warrior in the battlefield. His forces repelled many threats of Veccoran, but he wasn't necessarily alone in times of conflict.

 Fighting alongside the mighty king was his faithful knight Dante, whom he considered a brother. The two of them led their armies well into battle. They had a very strong bond that kept each other going forward. Nothing in the entire world would separate these two... Or it appeared that way.

 Far out from the borders of the 7 kingdoms was a land of great evil, full of darkness and fire. Its distinct feature being a black mountain erupting violet lava...

 Vriatonara, the land of eternal darkness.

Ruled by the violet sorcerer Vrinigath Dread. He wanted to reign supreme darkness over Veccoran. Using many creatures of evil to do this.

 To begin his reign of terror across the land, he weakened the kingdom of Goldenza. With his skills of dread and seduction, he turned Dante against Frandos. He transformed him into an restless evil that gained a name feared by all who live to speak of it...

He became Deadrus, the greatest of all evil. Standing by Vrinigath's side he led his dark forces across the land and slaughtered any who opposed him. Warriors, rebels, women, and children were all victims of his wrath. Losing their souls in the process which only served to nourish and empower him.

 Frandos was heartbroken by the actions his former brother had taken. No matter what he did, there was no way to return his former self.

 Veccoran was entering a state of darkness. No one was safe from the evil forces of Vrinigath or Deadrus. 

However, the 7 kingdoms of Veccoran refused to give in and allow this evil to reign supreme. Frandos united all the kingdoms together and marched into Vriatonara. Putting a final stand for the fate of the world rested on this decisive battle.