Throne Of The King: Act One

ACT ONE:

In the first adventure of our great hero, Francis has learned to accept his destiny. The result had given him the confidence he needed to defeat Dark Skull and embrace the hope that he can save the world he loves from the evil growing in Veccoran. However, much has changed in just a matter of days.

In different lands with small towns and villages, they are burning down.

It has been 3 days since Francis defeated Dark Skull.

Down in one of these burning villages, strange creatures were crawling over rooftops and terrorizing the local citizens. These creatures had four arms with sharp claws, flat round heads, smooth scarred black skin, and appeared to have no eyes.

Ever since Deadrus and his Dreads took down the Sky Tower, the message has been sent to all who live in Veccoran. The greatest of all evil unleashed small enforcers of his to further state he returned.

The Enforcers were killing citizens: Some dragged civilians into the dark, some jumped down on them, biting their necks, and some spit gooey acidic substances down from the rooftops.

Meanwhile, in the golden city of Goldenza, the citizens have begun to lose faith in Nehemiah's regime. Because of a lack of belief, they have lost most of their power and are slowly succumbing to the might of Red Bear.

The citizens of Goldenza are hard work at labor, watched by guardsmen wielding spiked whips. Some of these guardsmen were dragging a dead regime member's body down into a pit full of other dead bodies while the anamorphic Carnotaurus grinned with pleasure at the sight.

Despite little resistance in Goldenza, there has been resistance against Deadrus' enforcers.

One of the Enforcers are speared through the neck by Prince Gillian, who is leading an assault with other soldiers of his. Plenty of these soldiers land on the ground to combat the Enforcers. Some aided injured or scared civilians in the village. Accompanying Prince Gillian's men were large heavily armored Albatross who easily decimated the Enforcers.

And this is where the story continues... Francis nears his family's kingdom. He must do everything in his power to bring hope back into his people, and dethrone the one who disgraces his kingdom while evil will make an attempt at victory.

***

Prince Gillian shoves his spear down an Enforcer's neck, watching it die slowly and lose its breath. He pulls out the spear and cleans the bloody tip with a handkerchief. One of his men approach him seconds later.

[Soldier 1:] My prince, all the Enforcers have been terminated.

[Prince Gillian:] How many survivors?

[Soldier 1:] Half of the villagers managed to make it through. The rest are either injured or dead.

[Prince Gillian:] Get the wounded back to Cavoria, and find them good settlements to live in. pay respects to their dead and give them good prayer.

[Soldier 1:] Yes sir.

While Prince Gillian places his spear away, a small number of 15 anamorphic crocodilians appear before him. The prince's forces gather close by to him as one of the crocs step forward. This one had dark green skin, yellow-green eyes, a slender body, and wore purple colored armor that featured a symbol that resembled a messy letter S.

[Prince Gillian:] Corbin Croc. Still skinny and slender as always.

[Corbin Croc:] You haven't changed yourself Prince Gillian. And I see you have been quite busy ever since these creatures began spreading across the land.