Throne Of The King: Act Two

ACT TWO:

[Francis:] I think I have an idea for how we can dethrone Red Bear.

[Nehemiah:] What do you have in mind?

[Francis:] We need to lure him out of the castle.

[Tort:] How do you suppose we do that? Because we've been unable to get him off his red royal gluteus maximus.

[Francis:] That shouldn't be a problem now that I am here. I'm certain his lackeys have already told him about my presence in Goldenza.

[Nehemiah:] He is undoubtedly aware.

[Francis:] Good, lend me the map layout of the kingdom.

Tort and a few other Regime members lay the map of the city across the table.

[Francis:] Ok, so here is what we are going to do...

In the streets of Goldenza, Nehemiah and a few others, hooded and cloaked, avoid plenty of guardsmen, who search under people with hoods.

[Francis:] We'll deliver a message to Red Bear to meet me at the outer fields of the kingdom.

Nehemiah is secretly placed a letter into the king's messenger's bag. Red Bear later read it with Nifsara, Mallor, and another guard present.

[Red Bear:] Get everyone ready.

[Francis:] Then we will have one of you disguise yourselves as me. Any volunteers?

[Nehemiah:] I cannot take that role unfortunately. Red Bear's allies would gun me down.

[Tort:] I could never be well disguised. I'm too amphibious.

[Bonnie:] I'll do it.

[Francis:] But, Bonnie? You're still injured.

[Regime member 1:] I'll gladly volunteer.

[Francis:] Good, you are another panda after all. So its perfect.

[Panda:] I don't think pandas are bears...

[Francis:] Alright, but you still fit the role perfectly.

Panda was being disguised as Francis, and soon enough he appeared nearly identical.

[Francis:] For the rest of us, we need to take positions at High Point, Middle Point, and Low Point.

High point was a tall building a good distance away from the location where Red Bear and Francis are supposed to meet.

[Francis:] High Point will consist of me, Nehemiah, Tort, and Bonnie the most important member of our group.

[Tort:] Why him?

[Francis:] Because he is a pretty good shot.

[Bonnie:] I'll do my best not to fail.

Group High Point made it to the top of the building. Bonnie readied his bow and arrows.

[Francis:] Group Middle Point will consist of Felix, Charlotte, and fake me, who will blend in with the crowd and ensure the plan goes right.

Felix blends in quite well with the citizens, running into Chica who is also covered up. The two smile at each other as they head to the location where Red Bear and Francis are supposed to meet.

[Francis:] Group Low Point will be our backup plan just in case things don't go right. We'll have shooters underneath wherever Red Bear stands, and they will finish the mission in case Bonnie fails.