CHAPTER 52: MISTY MOUNTAIN 2

GIGGADON EMPIRE.

OUTER AREA OF THE MISTY MOUNTAINS.

*POKE* *POKE*

"Hmm... she passed out from the shock,"

Helena said, crouched beside Anna, as she poked Anna's cheeks with a twig. But, after getting no reaction from the unconscious Anna, she throws the twig away and stands.

"My liege, I found this on the remains of the boy."

Grace said as she walks towards Helena with a wooden object in hand. After getting close, Grace hands over the object to Helena.

"I see, so they were trainee knights. No wonder they were weak. But this has become troublesome."

Helena said. After recognizing the object. It was a wooden badge with the emblem of a wooden sword, which signifies that the holder wasn't fully a knight yet.

"My liege, would you like me to erase their trace?"

Grace asked as she placed her hand on her dagger, ready to kill Anna.

"No... if two trainee knights go missing here, it would attract the Royal knights' attention to the Misty Mountains. Which will become a headache."

Helena explained. While thinking of what to do with Anna.

"My liege, so what should we do with her?"

Grace asked.

"Hmm... What should we do indeed? In any case... Having already interfered, by killing the Drake kin. There is nothing else we can do."

Helena said. While staring at Anna.

"In a dangerous mountain, filled with beasts, would you survive or become food?"

Helena said in her mind as she placed Henfrey's badge next to Anna's Head. Before she turns around and walks toward Grace.

"Since we had nothing to do with them, let the problem solve itself. Now let's keep going."

Helena said to Grace.

"Huh? What does my liege mean by 'letting the problem solve itself'...it's hard to understand what my liege is thinking, but I am sure my liege thoughts are correct. So, there is no need to think too much."

Grace thought in her mind as she stared at her liege in admiration.

"Let's go."

Helena said to Grace.

"Yes, my liege."

Grace replied.

*ZOOM*

—----------------------------------------------

A FEW MINUTES LATER

CENTER AREA OF THE MISTY MOUNTAINS.

IN FRONT OF THE MISTY PEAK MOUNTAIN.

*WHOOSH* *WHOOSH*

Helena and Grace arrived at 'Misty Peak'. The Misty Peak is the tallest mountain at the center of the Misty Mountains.

Normally it would take a normal person a full day and night to travel from the outer part of the Misty Mountains to the Misty Peak, but it took Helena and Grace less than ten minutes.

"Since Grace stopped here, it means we have gotten to the secret base. But, why can't I see anything secret base-sy? Or is it behind the swirling mist?"

Helena thought in her mind. While staring at the thick mist in front of her, that swirled around the misty peak.

"My liege, it seems it would take some time to find the base entrance, due to the mist."