CHAPTER 53: THREE HOODED FIGURES.

INSIDE MISTY PEAK.

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAGIC FORMATION.

*VROOM*

"Huh? So, the magic formation was also a teleportation circle?"

Helena thought in her mind after being teleported into a large hall. She glances around the hall and notices something familiar about the architecture.

"Unlike the medieval architecture of the Giggadon Empire, this hall's architecture looks really similar to ancient Rome. How is it possible for two different civilization architectures to exist on the same land?"

Helena wondered in her mind. But could not find an answer. As a result, she decided to ask Grace.

"Grace, why does this hall's architecture look different from the Giggadon Empire?"

Helena asked in a curious tone.

"I also don't know much, My liege. But, from what the former dark knight guild master told me. Before the Murla Kingdom, which later became the Giggadon Empire, was built, there used to be a civilization that occupied this land, thousands of years ago. And they are the ones who built this place inside the Misty Peak."

Grace explained.

"So, what happened to them?"

Helena asked curiously.

"I am sorry, my liege, I don't know any more than that."

Grace said in an apologetic tone.

"Don't worry about it."

Helena said as she continued to observe the hall. After walking through the center of the hall with Grace, they arrived at Hall's exit.

*CREAKING* *HEAVY DOOR OPENING. *

"Urgh..."

Grace grunted as she pushed open the heavy stone door.

*WHOOSH*

After Grace pushed open the door, a strong gust of wind came rushing in, pushing off Helena's hood, and revealing her face.

"!?"

Surprised by the gust of wind, Helena raised her hand in front of her to block it. After it dispersed, she puts down her hand and walked through the door, exiting the hall.

"Woah..."

Helena could not believe her eyes, inside this mountain was an entire ancient city.

"Building a room inside a mountain was already unbelievable, but building an entire city is just insane. How did a second-rate assassination group like the dark knight guild find this place?"

Helena thought in her mind, fascinated by the sight.

"Hehe... I knew my liege would like to see this view. Choosing the entrance that led straight to the Palace Hall was pretty smart of me."

Grace said in her mind while smiling.

*SWOOSH*

Helena flinched after feeling a cool breeze brush past her, she looks in the direction the air was flowing from. And noticed that the inside top of the mountain had a hole.

****************************************

TWO MINUTES LATER.

"My liege, would you like to see the training grounds before evening comes?"

Grace asked.

"Oh, yeah, almost forgot the reason we came here."

Helena said with a blushing cheek, embarrassed by her childlike behavior.