Epilogue

A/N: Well here it is. I am so thankful for everyone that has supported this fic. Be sure to look out for another one soon.

Y/N stood at the full length mirror that the hotel provided as she studied the white gown that she was dressed in. It had been three years since she became the tour assistant for Def Leppard and when she had met her husband-to-be.

Def Leppard had just released Euphoria and were preparing for that tour where Y/N would join them again. This time though not just as a tour assistant but as Joe Elliott's wife.

As she looked over her dress, she noticed her best friend enter the room, hiding her nerves. She looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"I was just given this by Sav." Bonnie told her with a smile as she handed a small box to the bride. "It's from Joe."

Y/N opened the box and saw the most beautiful pair of sapphire earrings. A small piece of paper was tucked in the side. She placed the box on the dressing table and opened the note. 'Your something blue?' was all that was written on it in a familiar scrawl.

Smiling, Y/N took out the original earrings that she was going to wear and replaced them with the gift from her fiance. Bonnie smiled at her, she could see the earring shining from the way Y/N had her hair done.

"They're gorgeous." Y/N smiled admiring them. Just then there was another knock at the door. Y/N's mother and father walked in with large smiles on their faces.

"Oh honey, you look beautiful." Her mother tearfully said as she gently hugged her daughter.

"Thank you Mum." Y/N smiled as she then looked over to her Dad.

"Your mother is right love." Her Dad then came over to her and held her hand. "Are you ready?"

Y/N breathed in as she looked at her Dad. "I don't know."

Her Dad just laughed. "Nerves are normal sweetheart. Do you want to marry Joe?"

"More than anything." Y/N whispered.

"Then go marry him. I'll be right there with you and as soon as you lay eyes on him, you'll forget everything." Her Dad smiled at her. Y/N nodded and took his arm as her and her family walked out of the hotel room. Her mother gave her a kiss on the cheek before she went to sit down and Bonnie helped Y/N straighten any creases out of the small train in her dress.

They all made their way to the doors and Y/N heard the music start up. As the doors opened, Y/N and her Dad started walking forward. She couldn't see much through her veil but the minute she saw Joe, she realised her father was right. There was no one else in the room apart from them.

It took what felt like it took no time at all to get to the front and Y/N's Dad passed her hand over to Joe, who took it smiling. The ceremony went by in a blur, they vaguely remembered saying their vows but before they knew it they were placing rings on each other's fingers.

"Do you Joe take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better or worse as long as you both shall live?" The officiant asked Joe.

"I do." Joe smiled without hesitation.

"And do you Y/N take Joe to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better or worse as long as you both shall live?" They then asked Y/N.

"I do."

"With the power vested in me I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Joe didn't wait a second to lift Y/N's veil and kiss her. She quickly reciprocated and the sounds of cheers filled the room, when they parted, she could see from the corner of her eye, the band all smiling at them. Joe grabbed her hand and they walked down the makeshift aisle to just outside the room.

Joe leaned down and kissed Y/N again, the two of them not wanting to separate. As guests filtered out, they prepared to go to the reception which was being held in a different room in the hotel.

"What do you say we are a little late?" Joe questioned his wife with a twinkle in his eye.

"I'd say let's go." Y/N giggled as she dragged Joe to their honeymoon suite.

*

When they were finished, they made their way down to the reception where they were introduced for the first time as Mr. and Mrs. Elliott. They were greeted with whistles from the band and funny looks from their older family members. Joe just chuckled as he led Y/N to the dance floor and they had their first dance as Husband and Wife.

Originally, Y/N had tried to convince Joe to have a Def Leppard song but he refused point blank, telling her they could have any other song. They settled on Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden.

As they danced, they gazed into each other's eyes, neither having been more in love with someone then in that moment, knowing that they would have forever to enjoy it.