six

"Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam..." I muttered as I walked in a small oval in the corner, receiving multiple glances. Owen was across the room, harshly speaking to a person

"Smiles!" I breathed out in relief.

"Sam! Sam where are you? I called the Bungalow, you didn't answer." I pulled at my hair.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Earlier when I was out I met this boy named Zach, and I got his number. I'm on a gyro with him, and his brother." I covered my face.

"Okay. Just... be careful, don't tick off any Apotosaurus. Also, be safe okay? Something is happe-"

"Gotta go bye!" she hung up. God I was going to skin her! I pressed my back to the wall, sliding down. My light grey shirt had multiple rips, my brown vest was torn underneath the armpit, while my shorts were ripped on the side. I looked like shit, and I felt like shit. I still smelled like coolant, which added onto my smell.

I can't believe I did that in the elevator. I did have feelings for Owen, but I usually pushed them away. I loved laughing with him, or training the raptors. I just... I don't know anymore. In the past two hours I've showed more of my hidden feelings then I have in the past four years.

I pressed my palms to my eyes. Breathing deeply as I listened into their arguing.

"Are you sure you want to do this Beta? You barely just got better from that accident." Owen asked, my hands meeting the gate. I haven't seen my pack for two and a half weeks. My ribs were still healing, but I had to see them.

"I'm fine Alpha. Bring in the Raptors." I slowly sat down on a stool I had brought. He went over, clicked in the pig, and we waited. Minutes later the Raptors ran into the padlock. Owen stuck a rat out in the first trap, and Charlie came running. He did that with the rest until they were all strapped down tight.

"Okay Beta, be careful." Owen said, helping me up. I took a couple steps, meeting the raptors eyes. I walked over to Echo, she and I had the strongest bond of the group.

She was thrashing around until my hand met her rough skin. She just ceased, closing her eyes. I heard a small call hum through her throat, which calmed me down.

"Hey girl, did you miss me?" I asked, brushing my fingers towards her mouth. She made another call, except it was muffled by her mouth. I saw Owen holding his hands out just in case.

"Well um, I still need to go see the others. I love ya, girl." I gave her another pet as I walked towards Delta. She squinted her eyes, bucking under my touch. Did she suddenly hate me?

Owen reached his hand out, laying it next to mine. She calmed quickly, but still looked at me uneasy. God dinosaurs were so hormonal.

"Delta, you better start respecting Beta again, or I'll whoop your ass." I chuckled, punching his shoulder.

"You don't gotta whoop her ass Alpha, she's just hormonal."

"You're right, I gotta whoop yours." I rolled my eyes, walking towards Blue. Owen was such an ass sometimes.

"Hey my Blue girl, how are you?" she hissed. What was with the girls hating me again? I haven't been with them in a while, but damn they were being bitches.

"Alright well, see you soon." I awkwardly walked away towards Charlie. I brushed her side, receiving a small hum. She stayed quiet like Echo, but she also seemed off, like she was sick.

"Is my baby girl okay?" I asked, kneeling down onto one knee. She was the baby of the group. Last to hatch, last to catch on, she was the Omega.

"I don't know if she has been, she's been really sick looking lately. She didn't go for her rat yesterday, ignoring the clicker, avoiding the group," he took a couple steps, also kneeling behind me. His hand touched her nose.

"She'll feel better, huh baby girl?" I ran my fingers towards her nose, besides Owens. I closed my eyes, feeling her breathing against my fingers.

I felt his hand rest ontop of mine. I kept my eyes closed, as I felt his body pressing into mine. I felt my heart beating in my chest, tying knots in my stomach. Owen had grown on me, driving me insane.

"I think she missed Beta." he whispered into my ear. I bit my lip, trying my hardest not to blush. Jeez Owen, stop driving me crazy. "I think we all missed Beta."

I snapped out of my daydream, looking up at the still arguing pair. I sighed, rolling my eyes. I pushed myself up, stalking over towards Owen, and snatching his vest. I dragged him behind me, forcing him away from the anger. I couldn't handle all the testosterone.

"What was that?" He asked, finally as we had made it into the crowded room of attendants. I then heard a voice behind us, calling to us. I turned to see Claire, looking wild.

"Oh god what now?" I asked, looking at Owen. He rolled his eyes, grabbing the side of my ribs pulling me towards him. I glanced up, confused. Was he holding me?

ו×

Hey raptors! What's crackalackin?

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed. I squeezed in another update, which is really hard because I have been so busy (huff). The next two chapters are my favorites, also... I am thinking of having a small q&a come up? Ask any questions you want, towards any character or me, also leave a vote!

I love you raptors, keep being fierce af.

-onlyjefferah