IM NOT DEAD, I PROMISE

So first off, I've been working on the sequel to this story (YES THERE IS A SEQUEL, FINALLY, AFTER FOUR YEARS-- OOF-- CALLED BETA RAPTOR. CHECK IT OUT!!!)

Also, I've been editing this story (and the sequel) behind the scenes. I want to fix all the grammatical errors, inconsistencies, and movie info for a while now. Now I am finally doing it (I'm lazy, I know-- shhhh).

Anyway, I have also been doing a few other things:

-- I've written and edited chapters for others stories I've been writing. I have three new stories that are nothing like this one (at least when it comes to writing, lol.) Want to know what they are?

book one: Undying Fidelity [Loki Laufeyson]

It's currently a WIP, but if any of you are interested, I would be willing to publish the first chapter. Here's the cover:

 Here's the cover:

synopsis:

His fate was sealed before the devastating effects of the snap. So how is it, five years later, the God of Mischief finds himself alive in an unknown place, resurrected by forces he can't even begin to comprehend, and... whose couch did he wake up on?

book two: Run to The Devil [Lucifer Morningstar]

Also a WIP, but the first chapter is complete and the second and third are under editing. I also would be willing to upload the first chapter if people are interested! cover below:

 I also would be willing to upload the first chapter if people are interested! cover below:

synopsis:

What do you do when you've been arrested for a homicide you didn't commit? Run to the devil, of course.

book three: Burnt Blood [Dean Winchester]

The last WIP, but with a LOT of content. I have four chapters written, but only ones been fully edited. They're longer than my usual, but they're pretty good. Also willing to share the first chapter with you guys!

 Also willing to share the first chapter with you guys!

synopsis:

With the sudden death of her father Bobby Singer, Parker must learn to move on and finally accept that he's gone- until she discovers a journal detailing a secret life she hadn't never known. In search for answers, Parker learns things about her father that might lead to her father's killer.

[Motorcycle Club AU]

BASICALLY WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT IM NOT DEAD, I PROMISE. I'VE JUST BEEN BUSY.

(That and I'm also a full-time college student trying to not spontaneously combust and die, you know-- the usual.)

Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope you all look forward to what's coming soon.

Also, if you are interested in any of the other stories I've been working on,  let me know and I'll publish them soon!

Thanks everyone, I love you!

-onlypratt