eighteen

"Tess!" I dove forward when I saw her falling forward. I missed , not catching her as she fell to the ground. I fell to my knees, grabbing her quickly.

"Tess? Tess!" I saw a scrape on her forehead and her eyes closed.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I checked her pulse quickly, feeling it weak. I looked towards the group seeing worried glances and Sam kneeling to her sister.

"She must have passed out from all the blood!" I glanced up at the redhead.

"No shit Sherlock!" I felt my heart beating rapidly in my chest, gripping onto her arms.

"Tess! Tess wake the hell up!" I looked at Claire quite quickly. "Dtop standing there and get some help! Hurry!"

She ran off with Gray, leaving the three of us surrounding her? I was freaking out, panicking and slapping her cheeks repeatedly to wake her up.

"Dammit Tess don't you dare die!" I glanced at the teenagers.

"What do I do?!" I exclaimed, anger building up inside of me. I couldn't lose Beta! I couldn't lose another raptor! Tess! Wake the hell up!

"Kiss her!" I glanced at Zach with a confused look. "It works in the movies!"

"This ain't no damn movie!" I saw Sam slap the back of his head. He flinched, rubbing his neck.

"Just do it!" I groaned, quickly kissing her. I pulled away, seeing that she hasn't moved a muscle.

"It didn't work!" Sam slapped the back of my head

"You two a are complete idiots!" she replied, scooting forward. She slapped Tess across the face rather harshly. I groaned, covering my face so I wouldn't scream in anger.

"Well, you tried." I heard a loud smack before I heard a groan. I snapped my eyes open, slamming my hands to my knees.

"Tess?! Holy shit I-"

"The ground just needed a hug." she pushed herself forward, rubbing her cheek softly.

"Damn, who slapped my cheek?" I sighed, pulling the woman  into my arms. I was glad to hold her, make sure she was okay. I needed my Beta, I needed her hugs. She rested her head on my shoulder, only to moan in pain seconds later. I let go, pulling away from the pale girl.

"Can we please get off this damn island? If you guys can't tell I'm bleeding like hell." I chuckled,pushing myself to my feet. I picked her up, arms holding her tight. I started to slowly jog towards the monorail station, knowing medics would be there because of evacuation procedures.

"Hey Owen? Do you have an Alpha kink?" I tripped over my own foot, stumbling a bit until I regained my footing. I glanced down at Tess, seeing her watching me with her beautiful grey eyes.

"We just fought a damn big ass dinosaur and you want to know if I have a kink? Oh god..." I saw the entrance of the monorail station yards away.

"Do you have a Alpha kink or not?" I saw her furrow her brows, making her pale face looking even sicker.

"Why would you think I do?"

“When i caloed you Alpha earlier, you totally digged it. Do you or do you not have an Alpha kink?" I saw the two medics rushing out behind Claire and Owen.

"We'all finish this later, Beta." I growled, ho!ding her tighter. The medics reached us, pulling her from my gradp.

"You're such an ass, Alpha!"

I was sitting on a metal bench besides Claire, Zach, Gray, and my sister. I heard Sam sigh, looking at Zach.

"Promise to call me? Everyday?" I groaned, rolling my eyes and sticking my chin in my palm. The medics on the island stitched me up quickly, and gave me some juice to help me get back up my blood sugars and such. My left leg hurt like a bitch, but I would have to live with it for the next while.

"Yes, of course." I glanced over at the two teenagers, resisting the urge to choke Zach to death. When we got to Costa Rica two hours ago, I caught Sam and Zach kissing. I was about to go pound the living shit out of him, but Owen convinced me to let her at him. I needed to chill the hell out.

"Gray? Zach?!" I turned my head, seeing two people looking in our direction. Claire, Gray, and Zach all sprung up and ran towards the ground, leaving Sam and I to sit awkwardly next to one another.

"If he breaks your heart, I break his face, got it?" she chuckled, watching Zach embrace his mother.

"Same goes for you and Owen." I smiled, pulling my sister into a side hug. She held me tight as I brushed a piece of her light blonde hair out of my face.

"You look good in dad's hat." I glanced up, seeing the bill of the old hat on my head. I smiled, reaching my hand up to take it off. I placed it on her head, seeing her red cheeks darken a bit. She glanced up a little bit at me.

"You'be always looked better in his hat." I pulled her tight again before she let go.

"Alpha raptor, one o'clock. " she nodded upwards. I looked in the direction she nodded in, scanning the crowd until I saw Owen. He was helping this man a bit, giving him a pat on the shoulder.

He looked good, with his hair messily on his head and his stubble was messy and slightly dirty. His arms was relaxed and he looked happy.

When he turned his head, I caught sight of his eyes. I stood up, patting Sam on the shoulder as I limped past the family reunion. I met Owen in the middle, seeing his arms were in his front pockets.

"So, what now?" I asked, shifting my weight onto one leg. He glanced up at me, lips parted sisn'ghtly as one eyebrow was up.

"Stick together... For survival." I saw him nod his head up and down slightly. Son of a mother he looked damn hot.

"That sounds good, Alpha." We turned towards the door, walking down the aisle towards the exit.

"You know... You never answered my question."

"Which one?"

ו×

Sorry for the short AF (and really cliché and gross) chapter of Alpha Raptor. This story isn't over until I say its over, so enjoy this mmkay?

I love you raptors,

(Also a quick sorry to Momma Rexy for calling her a guy in the last chapter)

-onlyjeffery