sixteen

I walked up to the cages, holding a burlap sack that had a big hunk of the Indominus-Rex's skin, the tracker still flashed. I opened it, pointing it upwards. For skin I thought it would be light, but it was heavy, and chunky.

I walked in front of Blue's cage, holding it to the point where she could sniff the scent. She growled, huffing at the air after a couple of seconds. I repeatedly clicked the clicker, giving her positive encouragement. I took a step towards Charlie.

She sniffed it quickly before chirping, moving around a bit. I still couldn't believe that we would be taking the raptors out hunting for real, I remember when I first taught them how to attack their prey! They were biting and nibbling on my fingers with their stubby teeth.

I clicked Charlie, and moved on to Delta. She took a bit to sniff it before she snarled, running into the door. I clicked the clicker three times until I got to Echo.

"Remember our deal, kid in the grey jacket." she chirped, allowing me to hold up the skin. She sniffed it, banging her head into the metal minutes later. I chuckled softly to myself, clicking the clicker. I wrapped the skin back up, tossing it into the bushes.
I grabbed my rifle that I had laid against the gate, allowing the strap to rest between my boobs. I hated having big ass boobs, but I couldn't really complain at the moment.

"Come on Beta!" Owen was sitting on his rumbling bike, watching me as I limped over. I quickly swung my leg over, scooted closer, and wrapped my arms around his waist. I sure as hell wasn't going to fall off and die.

I heard Barry pull up behind me, and the soldiers followed in an heavily armored vehicles. I saw Owen glance up at a guy, he looked forward. Oh god we got a dramatic one.

I glanced toward the metal boxes, seeing them slide open. The girls instantly sprung out, running ahead of us. Owen took off, with the others leading behind.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. All of the raptors were running in as a pack, with Blue in the lead as the Gamma. Delta was of course, the Delta in the pack. Charlie was the Zeta; because she acted so much older and smarter than her sisters. Then there was Echo, the Omega of our pack.

"I remember when we first taught them how to hunt." Owen said over the bike. I remembered it too, which made me tear up slightly. Our baby raptors were grown up.

"Do you still have that scar?" he nodded. I chuckled, looking back at the pack. While we were teaching them how to hunt, Delta got spooked by Owen. In self defense she jumped forward, and her tiny claw scratched his hand.

"I can't believe that it has been four years since then." he muttered, increasing speed a bit. I watched as we got closer, in between the group. If this were a movie, I bet your ass I would look badass!

I looked over to see Echo running next to me, watching her sisters and us. She looked at me, letting out a familiar throaty call. I chuckled, looking over at Charlie. She was in front of Owen a bit.

"Hey Alpha, look at the Gamma." I nudged his shoulder. He glanced over at Blue, seeing a smile on her face. I swear raptors smiling was the cutest damn thing ever, because they looked so stupid and funny.

"You did drop her on her head when she was three months." I smacked his stomach.

"She's happy you ass." he nodded, returning into serious mode. I glanced down at the tracker I had on my wrist. The raptors were slowing down.

"They're slowing down."

"I know." we rolled to a complete stop. I saw the raptors walking around, sniffing. I pushed myself off of the bike, following Echo a bit. The rest of the team slowed down, jumping off the truck. Barry was holding a revolver, looking at them.