q&a

[Owen]

please give me a hug in this life or the next thanks :' )

Come here! I'm a hugger! Tess always gives me shit saying I hug like a teddy bear, but I think my hugs are pretty manly myself.

what is up with you and slapping asses?

Well, I only smack certain peoples asses so...

What is your secret why are you such a beautiful human being?

You should thank my parents... they're the real legends ;)

What happened on the date that made it so terrible?

*shudders* she wasted my tequila...

Oh hi I didn't see you there *begins to clean hair* So *ahem* when will you stop being a perv?

Who said I was a perv? *winks*

WellILoveYouBye.

"Hey Tess! Did you hear that?! Someone loves me!" "Shut up loser"

Was training the Velociraptors your first choice? Or did you have a diffrent option?

When I was hired, they told me I would be working with carniovores. It was either the Velociraptors or the T-Rex and I rather live to tell a tale so...

do you like bananas?

Wait the fruit or...?

×[Tess]×

Tess, what are your thoughts on your sisters and Zach's budding relationship?

Wanna help me toss him into the raptor padlock? I'll give you a twenty to keep quiet...

dayum girl u so badass like??? get a piece of Owen for me bro.

Do you want part of the buttcheek or..? That and i get my bàdass from Owen ;)

UR SO BADASS WTF BRO SLAYYYY.

*tosses hair* thanks.

I can't believe you rejected Owen like hot damn I would love to tap that ass...

*BLUSHES*

What's your favorite food?

Peanut butter and honey sandwiches!!! With a glass of milk!

Have my babies?

Mmm... rather not.

Tess you are so badass. like get a piece of Owen for me, thnks. btw; you're my spirit animal.

"HEY OWEN! I AM SOMEONE'S SPIRIT ANIMAL ! SUCK IT!" Also, I get it from Owen. "SHUT UP BETA!"

You have the same name as my best friend, how do you feel about that? also, you're who I would be if I were to ever go to Jurassic World.

Awe that is so sweet. I'm not the best role model, but thanks so much! If you do come just hook me up! Also, you're best friends name is pretty badass. ;)

×[Sam]×

PLEASE MARRY ME!

I CAN'T IM SIXTEEN!

Why are you so pretty like can you stop please I feel attacked.

I'M SORRY I'LL STOP!

Zach and Sam sitting in a jeep k-i-s-s-i-n-g! First comes lo-

I will personally throw you into the raptor captivity myself.