epilogue

"Owen I- I..." tears were by now sliding down my cheeks, warm and salty as they met my mouth or jaw. "In that case, I'll stick with you."

"Alright that's enough." I saw Ryder's hand snatch the small device from me, pushing me back. I fell onto my side with a grunt, glaring daggers into his face.

"Adiós, pendejos." (I hope this is right, if not tell me below) He turned to me, pulling out his gun. I felt the breathing in my throat hitch, watching in dread. He was going to shoot me, he wasn't going to use me. I closed my eyes, gulping harshly.

The loud ringing of the gunshot pierced the air, piercing my right thigh. I screamed in pain, stiffing the burning throb of my leg. I heard the click of the phone.

I felt loud, agonizing cries escape my lips. I looked down with teary eyes, seeing crimson leaking out of the skin while white flecks decorated it. I couldn't move it, it hurt to damn bad.

"If you scream again, your brains will splatter the cement." I bit my trembling lip, pushing the grotesque image to the back of my brain. Kai pulled his gun from a knocked out Gena, pressing it to my temple.

"And I'll do it for him." I sniffed, trying my hardest not to cry, to be strong. They only wanted me for my knowledge on the raptors, or carnivores in general. They wanted me to help them build their deadly weapons.

"Get up." I felt Ryder's hand around my bicep, yanking me up onto my left leg. I tried putting pressure on my left, which only resulted in a yelp of pain. I watched as Kai grabbed Gena's arm, pulling me towards the boat they had prepared. It was a small boat, similar to a fishing boat or a waterskiing boat.

As I was painfully dragged along, the tears in my eyes and on my cheeks dried, leaving a cold feeling on my face. I looked down at my guttered leg, seeing a bullet hole the size of my thumb, bleeding down my numb leg. It hit my femur bone, most likely shattering it. It hurt to even put pressure on my leg, but I was being forced to put pressure on it.

When we got to the boat, Ryder crawled up the small ladder before turning to me, pulling me roughly onto the boat. I moaned in pain, gripping onto my throbbing leg in agony.

He pulled me up roughly by my hair, glaring into my eyes. His eyes held anger, wickedness, and pleasure. This man was sick, how could I ever trust him? Why did I trust him?

He opened a small door, revealing the birth below. It was a small room, that was a ratherdark excluding the light shinning in through the door and two small windows. I saw three figures, which I instantly recognized only one in the low light.

"Enjoy your stay." he shoved me roughly into the room, causing me to loose the footing I had on my good foot. I slammed into the ground, screaming into my closed lips. Gena soon followed, being awaken as she hit the ground.

As the metal door slammed shut, the three figures ran to me.

"Tess! Tess are you okay?" I looked up, meeting Rowan's sea green eyes. I saw the fear in her features and eyes. I felt tears pooling in my eyes.

"N-No."

"We need to help you." I heard a strangely familiar voice. I looked away from Rowan only to freeze. Kneeling in front of me with a tired face and a torn up hat was no other than Alan Grant, my personal hero.

"A-Alan Grant?" I questioned, feeling the adrenaline in my blood rushing quicker.

"In the flesh and blood." I heard another voice say next to him. I readjusted my eyes, nearly choking on my shallow breaths. It was Ian Malcolm!

"Oh my god, you're Ian Malcom!" I felt my breathing quicken as I looked at the two men. I was in front of my two biggest role models, the two who's work inspired me greatly!

"It's a fan." the man smirked, looking at me with a grim smile.

"Not now Ian." Dr. Grant snapped. He grabbed my shoulders, slightly helping me up. Rowan and a stunned Gena joined in, helping me up slightly.

I felt my face flush of color, probably looking paler then I usually was. I was losing blood quickly, and my breathing was shallow.

"We need to stop the blood." Alan replied, glancing down at my leg. I felt a rush of embarrassment flood through me. Here I was, bleeding -probably to death- in front of my two role models. Great way to meet them Tess!

"Here." I pulled off my black plaid weakly, feeling sick to my stomach. I handed it to the group, who quickly accepted it.

"Alan, find something similar to a stick or something." I heard Alan say, grabbing the shirt from the man.

"I'll help." A panicked Rowan stumbled in the dimly lit up room, helping him search.

I felt another wave of sickness and pain shooting up my body. The pain dulled to a constant throb, but it still hurt like a bitch. I felt the tears that collected in my eyes slowly trickle out. I laid my head back, feeling my eyes grow droopy.

In that moment, Owen filled my mind. I could see his contagious and cocky smile on his cheeks, his green eyes smiling with mischief and happiness. The way his brown hair was short and messy on his head, and how he would allow me to run my fingers through it, or his patchy stubble that would tickle my face.

I opened my eyes, only to see him in front of me. He was perched in front of me, kneeling in front of me. His gentle, tough hands grabbed my tearstained cheeks, resting his thumbs beneath my eyelids. The setting sun shined its rays through the small windows, falling upon his face.

"Tess." His gentle green eyes met my steel grey ones, sending a state of tranquility through my body. I felt my lip trembling as a tear ran down my cheek.

"Owen." I murmered, moving a hand up to rest on his left one, feeling his skin tough beneath mine. I let out a long breath, feeling a numb feeling fall over my body.

"Tess, I need you to be strong." his lips moved to the softness of his words. I felt my jaw tighten slightly, "I need you to be brave."

"I-I can't." I felt more tears fall gently onto his hands. I rubbed circles into his hand, soothing myself more than him.

"Tess," his voice came out even softer, wiping the tears spilling from my eyes. "You are ten times stronger and braver than I am. You are more thoughtful, gentle, and kinder than I am."

"That isn't true." I murmered, blinking my eyes..

"Yeah it is. Tess, " he pressed his forehead to mine. I let out a shaking breath, feeling the numbing pain in my stomach now. "Please be strong."

"Why?" his nose was now touching mine.

"Because, you're the Alpha now." I watched with heavy eyes as he faded away. I finally allowed the darkness that was crawling into my vision take over, relaxing me as everything grew dark.

"I am the Alpha Raptor now."

ו×

*crying in corner*

please don't murder me in my sleep.

Also the picture above is probably how you all feel towards me right now huh?

-onlyjeffery