Caprihorn

The former villains were fighting their way through to live but there were too many to kill. Claw Noir shot five of them before realizing he was out of ammo. Shadybug shot more of them to save her kitty.

"Let's go!" She grabbed his hand and ran out of the building.

"Wait!" Claw Noir pulled her in when Caprihorn was far distance with a sniper gun he summoned with Genesis power.

"The holder of the goat has a sniper" Shadybug ducked by bullets ricocheting everywhere.

"Go!" Claw Noir ran with her.

Caprihorn spots them and tries to shoot but they were too fast as they ran on the rooftops, "Damn it!" They were too far out of range and he had to pursue them.

"We gotta get somewhere safe!" Claw Noir kept running.

"Like where? He sees us!" Shadybug said.

They came to the roof and slid down and into the next edge to run. Caprihorn does the same too while chasing and takes out his Genesis weapon to kill them. The affliction was hurting him but he can't hesitate or the Supreme will think he's not worthy.

"I have you now!" He targeted them.

"Get down!" Shadybug tackled her cat down.

Caprihorn then jumped down and smirked, "The former villains all grown up"

They both got up and armed their weapons, "Come to your senses, Nathaniel! As a grownup like you are, you should know whose side is loyalty!" Claw Noir said.

"I don't have a choice!" Caprihorn engaged.

"The Supreme is using you! Once you die, he'll replace you!" Shadybug fought him.

"Shut up!" Caprihorn fights them.

Claw Noir guessed that the miraculous had a tracker and a kill switch to kill the goat man, "Enough!" Claw Noir tackled him and fell off the roof with him and landed in the dumpster.

He punched him twice in the face to knock him out. Grabbing the hair clips to make him detransform back to Nathaniel. He noticed a tracker behind his neck and a beeping noise that did not sound good.

"Shit!" Claw Noir pulls out a dagger to get it off of Nathaniel's back neck. Once it was removed he crushed it in his hand.

Shadybug came in and saw that it was Nathaniel unconscious and had no idea what to do but let him be free from the Supreme. Claw Noir saw Ziggy appear with the seal on his mouth.

"The goat kwami. What do we do with the miraculous?" Shadybug asked.

"We keep it. Supreme is sending out the holders to stop us. We can't let him use them to his advantage" Claw Noir puts them in his jacket.

"Ugggh... my head" Nathaniel woke up.

"Let's go now!" Claw Noir grabs her hand to leave.

They head into the alley to hide so Nathaniel can live on with being himself since he's free.

"We ditched the threat," Claw Noir said.

"Yeah. Nathaniel is saved from the affliction" Shadybug said.

"And hopefully he can forgive us too for kicking his ass," Claw Noir said.

"Yeah, but we just did something heroic, Kitty" Shadybug pointed out.

"We are not heroes, cockroach" Claw Noir denied.

"Then anti-heroes then" Shadybug slyly smirked.

"Better. Okay, let's get the hell out of here" Claw Noir said.