Missing Miraculous

The next morning was another trip to head to Budapest in Hungary. Shadybug allowed her kitty to drive the lucky charm Ducati since it's better to be prepared if the Supreme sends out another holder again. Maybe he can see where they are now because he has the rooster holder to use any power.

"They managed to defeat King Ape" The Supreme said.

"I suppose more assassins is better than losing all the miraculous! I told you that idiot is stupid!" Queen Hornet scoffed.

"SILENCE!" The Supreme shouted, "Then it's you and Lila who's next!" He then said.

"No way! Those traitors are too strong! If we go, we'll be the ones losing the miraculous!" Volpitiva refused.

"Fine! Send more assassins!" Supreme was getting tired of them acting like children instead of adults.

"It's only a matter of time before they come here," Queen Hornet said.

"Just shut up before I make an illusion of you in public to humiliate you!" Volpitiva scoffed.

"Hmph!" Queen Hornet scoffs.

The antiheroes made it to Budapest in Hungary, though again they need money if they want to buy food and clothes to survive again.

"We got only 500 euros left" Adrien checks the duffle bag.

"Here in Budapest is a challenge, fleabag," Marinette said before looking at the mannequin of a Chinese silk dress.

"No kidding. But that dress sure will make you look like a princess" Adrien said.

Another side was for a man fashion mannequin of a masquerade with the cat mask.

"Meow" Adrien checks it out.

Both never had a dance and they sure have missed all their teenage life at high school when it comes to a prom. But now they can make it up by wearing these and dancing in them. Adrien can hear the public announcing a wonderful masquerade ball tonight.

"I have an idea, Milady" He whispered.

"Thievery again like a cat burglar?" Marinette guessed.

"Yes and no. We'll use the money here to buy these clothes and then we rob to get to the next country" Adrien said.

"One of these days we should slow down and explore," Marinette said before looking at the masquerade dress.

"Yeah, if we're to change more it's less stealing," Adrien said.

"You always enjoy thievery too much, fleabag. It's what you're very good at" Marinette said before walking away from the glass window display.

"I'm doing my best to change, Bugaboo" Adrien said, knowing he just dishonor his deceased parents further.

"That's the problem with us. No matter how hard we try to change, our enemies still try to awaken our inner evil demons within. Bringing us back to hell where we belong" Marinette said, knowing how many times she has tried to live her life but the assassins from the Supreme always find her.

"One can never be sure," Adrien said and went into the store to try the suit out.

As much as he dreamed of waltzing with his dark princess, he hoped she could dance with him too. The tailor measured him for the right size and then allowed him to try the suit out.

"It's perfect. I'll have it" Adrien said.

"Today you're lucky. It's half the price today" The tailor said.

"How much?" Adrien asked.

"150 euros," The tailor said.

"Thank you. Oh, and that lovely red dress? How much? I want to surprise my love" Adrien gestured to the red dress on the display.