Queen Hornet and Volpitiva

Hey guys. Sorry for the wait. The truth is that my old dog Bella passed away on 2/22/24 and I needed more time from my grief and a break from writing.

Bella was everything to me when I met her in 2010 or 2011 I believe when I was 18 a long time ago. She was funny, sweet, greedy for food, and we bonded strongly like she was a sister and best friend I ever had. For years she would always be by my side while I write fanfics on my laptop and watch me draw art. She was the happiest dog in my family and she may not be fun at most things but she still loved being there for me and my family the same way I was always there for her. For such a long time she really had a great life with me and my family. She would have been almost 16 in March 11 by now but she still did have a great life. 

Rest In Peace, my Bella. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladybug was always annoyed and afraid of Chloe's constant bullying years ago but this time, the good luck bug won't back down this time by a foolish Hornet stinging her way out of trouble again.

She threw one punch at Queen Hornet's face and then kneed her, "You always think ruining my life is your way of entertainment bullshit!" Ladybug did a kickflip at her.

"And you will suffer before you die!" Queen Hornet recovered.

"Neither of us bugs live longer than that, bitch!" Ladybug does her move. She locks her legs around her nemesis's neck and pins her down.

"Get your disgusting bug legs off!" Queen Hornet was gonna sting her but Ladybug kicked the spinning top aside before getting back up, "You're always utterly pathetic, Dupain Cheng! You're the reason Sabrina left me!"

"The one who's utterly pathetic is you!" Ladybug clenched her fists.

Throwing punches and kicks at each other, Ladybug can see that Chloe is far beyond redemption than the others and she's far too foolish to side with the Supreme who is only pulling her strings.

"Unlike you, I came to my senses that the Supreme only used my pain rather than treat me as something more!" Ladybug pushed her against the kitchen area.

Queen Hornet grabs a kitchen knife but Ladybug catches her wrist and wrenches it off her hand before they throw punches and then once apart use her own lucky charm knives.

"Bring it!" Queen Hornet charged at her and tried to slice at her with the knife but Ladybug blocked it with her knives.

After an ensuing struggle, they locked up and Ladybug shoves her off with a kick. Ladybug then used three meat hooks as weapons while Queen Hornet used a cart to block them. But once it was shoved off, they attacked each other with the hooks and knives until Ladybug hit her in the mouth and then threw her at the wall, stabbing her in the torso with her own knife.

"You....traitor...." Queen Hornet spits blood.

"You could've known better than this but look at you now, a monster like him and bitches like you are very foolish to pick the wrong side," Ladybug said before removing the knife.

Queen Hornet held for her wound but couldn't get up.

Ladybug removed the bee miraculous from her since she was defeated, "And for the record, you never try to reconcile for Sabrina when you had the chance" She left her.

-

Paw Noir was beyond angry as he chased Volpitiva down the halls, so wanting to get revenge on her for murdering his father. She has detransformed and transformed back to use her flute to create illusions to fool him.