Hope

The former villains made it to the capital city of Kyiv. Its population has increased a decade ago but surely they can find something to stay before the Supreme sends out more assassins to find them.

"I suppose we need new looks to not be recognized as civilians," Claw Noir said.

"They don't know what we look like as civilians" Shadybug drags him in the alley.

"Or maybe our miraculous looks to show we reject evil" Claw Noir said.

"We are still evil to Paris, fleabag. Blots off" Shadybug detransformed.

"Yeah, but our heroic looks would change that," Claw Noir said.

"Hmph. I tried before but everyone still doesn't have hope. No one knows about the miraculous. Right now, it's like the Supreme has taught our old classmates to be evil" Marinette said before taking his ring off to make him detransform rather than talk so much. Especially how easily lazy he gets when he gets his guard down by her all the time.

"You need to brighten up. It's what the Supreme wants us to be, heartless" Adrien said.

"I never brighten up when we both had terrible lives to drag our asses down to Hell" Marinette gave his ring back, "My parents abandoned me"

"Mine are DEAD!" Adrien snapped.

"I know!" Marinette yelled back at him, "We both lost everything, Adrien! We were young, immature, and stupid! Both of us fell into Supreme's trap because we were stupid brats!"

"And we can end him together, to finally be happy!" Adrien roughly pinned her to the wall.

"Agh! Get off!" Marinette struggled but he was too strong.

"Calm down. You said you have no anger issues, right?" Adrien said.

"I did but you're hurting me!" Marinette cried in pain from his fingers pressing on her biceps.

"Sorry!" Adrien stopped what he was doing, "Marinette, we both did not have good lives but we used to be rivals. We were forced to be partners because of him but look where we are now. Reunited as adults"

Marinette sighs, hardly ever believing that she and him will ever have good adult lives if the Supreme captures them to start all over again to where they will live in Hell again.

"Marinette, we can do this together. Our love conquered the hatred we had within us" Adrien said.

"And what do you know about love?" Marinette asked.

"Love is what brings us hope, happiness, selflessness, positivity, and care" Adrien replied.

"Is that a grownup speech?" Marinette asked.

"Wanna hear it full? Here it is, it's a complex and multifaceted emotion that encompasses affection, compassion, and deep connection between individuals. It can manifest in various forms, including romantic, platonic, and familial bonds, often involving care, understanding, and a sense of shared experiences" Adrien explained fully.

"How the hell? Now you're speaking like a nerd. As I remember, you were less intelligent" Marinette can't believe her kitty went from a dumbass to a smartass.

"I learned a lot" Adrien slyly smirked.

"Don't give me that look. You are still a dumbass" Marinette walks with him out of the alley, "Whenever I tell you to get your ass in gear, you get lazy"

"I'm not a dumbass" Adrien scowled.

"You were as a brat" Marinette chuckled.

"Mmmhmm" Adrien rolls his eyes.