Minotaur

The very morning after having something to eat, Claw Noir drove a stolen car on the road to head to Ukraine but had to pass through parts of Russia.

"Okay Fleabag, I hope you have a good plan this time" Shadybug sat next to him.

"I don't do that jedi-mind tricks on the guards," Claw Noir said.

"If you did, it would have been easy for you rather than destroy everything that comes your way," Shadybug said while having coffee.

"I'm no master of luck but you are. It's always ladies first in everything" Claw Noir takes the highway entrance.

"And men go last" Shadybug joked.

"Hilarious" Claw Noir changes lanes, "I may not have a license but I did make one of my own like having a fake ID. I suppose we both never had a great Sweet 16 stuff"

"I do have a license for Ducati," Shadybug said.

"So do I but not cars, just Motorcycles" He added.

"Right," Shadybug laid back on her seat folding her arms.

"5 years we've been apart, I thought that you did not want to see me again" Claw Noir takes another exit to get to Ukraine.

"Until I realized the Supreme put a prize on our heads" Shadybug replied.

"Hmph, so how did you find me?" Claw Noir stopped at the red light.

"By one assassin's tracking device," Shadybug said, holding it up.

"How the hell?" Claw glanced but kept his eye on the traffic light.

"It only works when we're transformed" She explained.

"The Supreme is insane to get in our personal lives after everything he did to abuse our asses" Claw Noir drove past the green light, "It was enough for both of us to have the right to abandon him"

"Yeah. And we have to look after if more are coming for us" Shadybug looks out the window.

"As much as I like fighting ugly things, he's becoming a lot uglier. Especially the assassins he sending out, it's much uglier" Claw Noir stops at the gas station since the car is nearly out of gas, "One minute Princess" He got out to refill.

It would take maybe 2 minutes until he glanced at the family in the car enjoying games on their tablet while the father filled the gas. He sighs at how much he used to love his parents when he was 4. He looks away from them and focuses on the present time.

Once full enough, he put the hose back, "There, all full" He said.

"Good. That should keep us going" Shadybug said.

"And hopefully long enough if there's a car chase on ahead," Claw Noir said before starting the car.

"Yep," Marinette said and turned the radio on, playing Creedence Clearwater's "Fortunate Son".

"Maybe that device will warn us if a holder is chasing us" Claw Noir drives.

"Perhaps. It better not be the fox one" Shadybug knew about its power of illusion.

"Our eyes always lie but cameras do not. It won't be easy to tell which is real or not. We both know it's Lila the liar. Cunning and shifty like an actual fox" Claw Noir said while driving on the highway.

"Volpitiva is a worse name to combine her Italian words with fox and evil," Shadybug said.

"Yeah. She made me uncomfortable during shootings" Claw Noir replied.

(Flashback)

At age 16, Claw Noir was forced to tag along with Volpitiva to find Betterfly but he was not used to her annoying habits of manipulation.