Differences

The next morning, Claw Noir drove the Lucky Charm Ducati while his lady was sitting behind him holding onto his waist.

"Hang on tight, Milady. This ride is gonna get rough!" He said as he drove.

"You always enjoy rough. And damn it why did you have to work your damn abs like this?" Shadybug asked feeling his abs through his catsuit.

"So I can stay in shape," Claw Noir said.

"Are we there to Slovakia?" Shadybug asked.

"Yep. We are heading to Bratislava" Claw Noir replied.

"Who knows if a holder will stop us again. It better not be Volpitiva" Shadybug said.

"She's done enough," Claw Noir said.

"She's too loyal but the Supreme is 10x more manipulative than her," Shadybug said.

"Yeah, but if we destroyed his miracle box, he would cease to exist," Claw Noir said.

"Someone else would have to gain guardianship, kitty. When that happens, the former guardian loses their memories" Shadybug said before making a left turn on the highway.

"Indeed" Claw Noir replied.

They arrived at the capital city of Slovakia, "So this is Bratislava" Shadybug looked around.

"Yep, it is" Claw Noir got off.

"I have never been here," Shadybug said.

"Me neither, Bugaboo" Claw Noir said.

"One thing for sure is we can't get outsmarted again" Shadybug turns her lucky charm to a binoculars.

She had a look around the city; no sign of the holders this time but she knew they could have detransformed or simply hiding anywhere. They went to an alley to detransform.

"Will you stop with that evil smirk?" Marinette said with annoyance.

"What? It's badass. You like badass" Adrien does it again.

"I've worked hard to destroy the evil in me," Shadybug said.

"It's a long journey to defeat our demons within," Adrien said with seduction, "We are still in Hell, my love"

"Until we get access to heaven," Marinette said.

"Exactly. We can't rush through our sins" Adrien said.

"Yep. And so nobody recognizes us" Marinette took her scrunchies off, letting her hair loose.

"Meow" Adrien held her close, "Why do you have to hide your beauty so much?"

"To not be too attractive," Marinette said.

"You're always attractive all the time," Adrien said.

"Thanks, Kitty," Marinette said.

"Now come. We gotta lay low. As much as we cats eat mice, that rat of a holder likes to multiply" Adrien said.

"I remember last time you like to torture regular rats in the sewers. You don't even eat them like a cat" Marinette snickered.

"It's an expression, bug. Bad boys I kill are like the mice that I eat. I eat when I kick their ass so hard they learn I'm on top of the food chain" Adrien rolled his eyes.

"You really enjoy kickass every single time" Marinette scratched his chin which he liked but it only lasted 5 seconds, "Better than to be a dumb scaredy cat from dumb animals that scare cats"

"Oh, yeah" Adrien held her hand.

"If you want to be scary, don't let your claws become soft paws" Marinette making fun of him.