PolyRat

The next morning, the ex-villains rode a stolen steam engine train near the Vistula River to reach the capital city of Poland.

"More steam!" Claw Noir commanded. Shadybug shoveled in more coal into the boiler.

"It's getting steamy already!" Shadybug made a pun.

"Good. That will give us more time to reach the city capital" Claw Noir plays with his dagger, thinking about the times he would put bad guys out of misery. He kept this dagger to remind himself of surviving on his own without having his one life stolen the same way his mother's life was stolen by nature.

"Was it necessary to leave Kagami behind?" Shadybug asked.

"She does things her way. She'll be fine. Besides, she's free to do her own thing" Claw Noir said, knowing how much she's been learning about emotions being a weakness when in reality, it makes her oblivious to the world.

"Pity, she could have joined us," Shadybug said.

"Yup. But she needs to lead her own life now. So do the others to find their own freedom without interference" Claw Noir said, staring at the river.

"Right," Shadybug replied.

"Here we are" Claw Noir pulled the throttle for the train to stop.

"Choo choo!" Shadybug pulls the whistle, "I always wanted to do that" She chuckled.

"Like a child? Funny" Claw Noir chuckled.

"Yeah, like Thomas the tank engine" Shadybug got off the train.

"Yup. Anyways, this train has been abandoned for years. I'm surprised it still works" Claw Noir said.

"Yeah, it was fun driving it," Shadybug said.

"Maybe it should be the Cat Express" Claw Noir joked.

"ShadyClaw Express" Shadybug corrected him.

"Well, it would look good in red and black" Claw Noir said.

"Mmhmm. Here we are in Poland. What do you know about this country?" Shadybug asked while walking with him.

"Not very much" Claw Noir replied.

"We can't live in a hotel. I have a feeling the Supreme will send out more assassins to find us as the real us" Shadybug said.

"Any ideas then?" Claw Noir asked.

"We'll stay here at the mills with the train," Shadybug said.

"Yup. I hate these assassins. For so long we've been blinded by our suffering that he was manipulating us that using our powers would have slowly destroyed us" Claw Noir said before putting the dagger away in his jacket.

"It's time for him to go," Shadybug said, she closed her eyes and a pink flash appeared over her. Her red eyes become blue and her black hair gets blue tones with red streaks on her bands and regular pigtails.

"What the hell?" Claw Noir saw and he crawled on all fours like a cat to examine her new look.

"What happened to me?" She looks at herself.

"Your costume. It's less black-ful. What did you do?" Claw Noir asked.

"Must be the good side taking over after sensing our guilt for our actions and our newfound love. Now how about a new name like Scarabella or just Ladybug?" Shadybug wondered.

"Ladybug because you have 90% red on you. Unless you want to go with Cockroach?" Claw Noir purred deadly.

"And live a week without a head? Hell no!" Shadybug scoffed.