Chapter 2

Author's POV
They both were sitting in the car which was taking then to their home during the whole ride ishika was crying to herself as to what was happening with her life and not just that she was crying due to the heartbreak she was going through she didn't know what went wrong why did yash ran away from the marriage she had soo many unanswered questions that she wanted answers to.

As for shaurya he was watching her sobbing from the corner of his eyes he did feel bad for her but even he was upset as he had to marry such a young girl that too the one his brother was supposed to marry.

They both came out of their thoughts as the car stopped indicating they reached their destination. It was a beautiful mansion very comfortable for two people to live in. Shaurya opened the car door and went inside the house without waiting for her he just did that so she could have some alone time to process everything. She followed him to their room.

As soon as they reached he walked towards his wardrobe took out his night pajamas and went in to fresh.

Until he comes out she sat on the stool near dressing table as she started removing her jewellery and hairpins and makeup.

As soon as he came out she took her Pjs and went to change into them. When she got back she saw shaurya already sleeping on the couch she found that a cute gesture but didn't gave it much thought as she was still pissed at the whole situation.

The next morning when shaurya woke up realization hit him that he had gotten married last night but he didn't found her in the room so he looked for her in bathroom living room dining room kitchen or even in the garden he didn't thought too much about it thinking that she might have gone to her home or something. He went to his room took out his clothes had a nice shower wore a simple blue sweatshirt with blue sweatpants as he was going to stay home today because he wanted to have a mature conversation with ishika.

 He went to his room took out his clothes had a nice shower wore a simple blue sweatshirt with blue sweatpants as he was going to stay home today because he wanted to have a mature conversation with ishika

Almost 3 hours went by and she was still not home yet now he started to get worried as to why hasn't she came back yet. He got her number (it isn't that big of a task for him to get no.) He even tried calling her but didn't answer any of the calls so he called rashmi.

"Hello"

"Hello rashmi aunty namaste"

"Ha shaurya bete bolo"

"Ishika gharpe h kya?"

"Nai toh beta wo yaha nai aayi kya baat h?"

Arey kuch nai aunty wo bss mera call nai receive kr rahi thi toh mujhe laga wo waha aayi hogi"

"Pr beta wo yaha nai h waha nai h toh gyi kaha?" Rashmi said getting tensed.

"Aap tension mat lijiye woh maa ke pass gyi hogi koi prblm nai h" as he hang up

Now he was stressing out as to where did she go without even informing him and now his worry was turning into anger. After some time door bell rang as he opened the door there she was coming in without even sparing him a glance now this made him even more angry cause first of all she went somewhere without even informing him and stressing him out and for soo long on top of it she came back just like that casually walking in ignoring him completely  made soo angry that he couldn't control himself anymore.

What do you think you are doing?! Said shaurya as she stopped and turned around.

What is it? What are you talking about?! Said ishika in irritated voice.

Where were you since morning?! Asked shaurya.

Nowhere that concerns you mr. so stay away and stop annoying me with your questions. She said making an annoyed face walking away.

You are not going anywhere until I'm done talking. He said holding her wrist to stop her from going.
Now she was pissed at him " how dare you touch me" said ishika and he let go of her and she walked towards couch and sat down leaning back.

So tell me what do you wanna talk about?! She said sarcastically.

Where were you until now?
She didn't answer him and instead gave him an annoying look.

Answer me dammit. Shaurya almost shouted.
I went to meet shreya my bestfriend. Happy? Now let me go. Ishika said.
Shaurya was losing his calm due to the way she was behaving.
From now on you will inform me beforehand wherever you are going other than your firm. Shaurya said in as calm manner as he could to which she just scoffed.

And what makes you think that I will listen to you mr. HUSBAND. She said emphasizing on the word husband.

Look ishika its not just you who was forced into this marriage even i was forced so please stop acting like a teenager and stop blaming me for it. He said.

Tumhe haa bolne ki kya zarurat thi?! Don't you have a life of your own! Ishika screamed.

I agreed to this marriage just for your sake kyuki ye society hamesha ladkiyo ko blame krti h even if it was my brother who ran away from the marriage but still no one will question him instead people would have start judging you by now if i hadn't married you. There in you face got answer. Shaurya said in frustration.

After hearing that ishika didn't had anything left to say she started thinking ki he just sacrificed his life and got married to me just because for my honor.
She was speechless unable to utter a word. When she tried to say something she was cut off by shaurya "listen we are both in this shit together nothing is going to solve even if you behave this way" he said calmly.

I don't know shaurya i just don't know what I'm supposed to do everything happened so fast one minute I was soo happy about marrying the love of my life and the next minute when i got to know about it everything shattered in front of me i just didn't have the enough time to see all this from your perspective too i was soo caught up in my own thoughts and my heartbreak that i just blamed it all on you I'm soo sorry. She said all that in one go sobbing soo hard that it was becoming impossible for her to breathe properly.

Shaurya sat beside her and wiped her tears away calmed her down and said "you don't need to be sorry ishika i just want us to be on good terms so that we can somehow make this thing work".

Shaurya I'm sorry but I can't fulfill if you have any expectations from this marriage. She said sniffing.

As soon as shaurya heard her he felt like something pinched in his heart not that he was expecting any different answer from her but he did believe that maybe sometime in future she will move on but he didn't gave it much thought and decided to give her some space so she could figure things out.

I wouldn't want anything from this marriage unless you want it ishika i won't force anything on you i just want us to be good friends now that is something i can expect from you right?! Shaurya said calmly the former part and last part while chuckling. To which she nodded her head while smiling.
________________________________

Hey guys here's the next chapter i hope you like it I'm trying my level best for you guys even if this is my first time writing.

Please guys if you are reading my book please vote on the chapters as it motivates me to write the next one soon!

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍