Chapter 23

Shaurya's POV

It's been one week since ishh woke up and I couldn't be more happier ever than i am now my love, my happiness, my life, my everything came back to me i still don't know exactly what happened between yash and her that day but there is something because ever since she woke up she has become extremely clingy to me not that i mind like she always wants me in front of her eyes as if even for a second if she'll take her eyes off of me i just disappear i can see that fear in her eyes whenever she looks into my eyes but as far as I know her she isn't the type to cling onto someone unnecessarily.

The whole week she was pampered by everyone.

I informed shreya and aarav the next day too that ishh had woken up and without wasting a single minute she came here to meet ishh and stayed with her the entire day not leaving her side for even once.

Aarav also wanted to come as soon as possible but he was in France on some business trip and he had came back just today so he called me in the morning today to inform me that he's gonna come tomorrow to meet ishh.

everyone was at her service they didn't even let her lift her finger. everyone was just trying to comfort her and bring back her normal self but still she just couldn't get back to normal I've seen her zoned out lost in her thoughts, at first i thought of giving her space because that incident was just too much for her to take so i didn't question her about anything but i can't take it anymore.

I know something is eating her from inside it's like she's scared of something i have seen that fear in her eyes so tonight after we had our dinner with the family i decided to talk to her so i made hot chocolate for us and went to our room.

As i entered i didn't find ishh in the room so i placed the tray of coffee mugs on the side table and walked towards the balcony to look for her and that's where she was sitting on the cozy sofa with a warm blanket covering her while she gazed at the stars.

She didn't even notice my presence so i walked back in the room took both the mugs and went to the balcony.

I cleared my throat to get her attention and she looked up at me and passed me her most precious smile but still there was something off about the smiles she's been giving me from the past week.

I took a seat beside her and extended the coffee mugs towards her face and she grabbed it from my hand and took a sip of it.

I was resting my back on the sofa and ishh kept her head on my chest and I wrapped my hand around her shoulder as we drank our hot chocolate.

"How are you feeling now ishh?!" I asked breaking the silence.

"I'm all good now shaurya" she replied sipping on her hot chocolate as she continued.

"Actually shaurya....... she trailed off.

And i hummed for her to continue.

"I was thinking maybe i could get back to my work now as I'm perfectly fine now" she completed looking at me asking for my permission.

"No ishh it's just been a week since you woke up and i don't think you're healthy enough to get stressed with all of the firms work!" I exclaimed leaving no choice for arguments.

"Please shaurya aap bhi jante hai mene iss pure hafte sirf aaram hi kiya hai now i should get back to my normal life and anyways itne mahino se mai nai thi toh firm ka sara workload shreya par aa gaya hoga and i can't let it happen anymore" she reasoned with me.

"No ishhh shreya has been very well managing the firm for six months it wouldn't hurt her if she had to do it for one more week, end of discussion okay!" I said a little sternly and she nodded like a 5 year old and again rested her head against my chest just above my heart.

After we finished our drink i kept the mugs on the side and wrapped my arms around her feeling her warmth.

After a few minutes of silence I decided to break it as i called her "ishu" and she hummed against my chest.

"Do you trust me ishii?!" I asked as i pulled her face up and looked into her eyes.

She looked at me her brows furrowing as she was confused by my question so she said "ofcourse i trust you more than myself, love!" Making my heart skip a beat at the word 'love' ohh how much I missed her calling me with such endearment i was brought back to reality when ishh shook me and asked what happened in gestures.

"Dou you trust me enough to let out everything you've been bearing by yourself?" I asked and i could see the tears forming in her eyes which made me welled up with tears in my eyes too.

It didn't take her a minute to throw herself in my arms as she broke down in my arms and I wrapped my arms tightly around her reassuring her that I will never let anything like this happen to her ever again.

"I don't wanna lose you shaurya, i don't want too but he'll definitely take you away from me!" she said as she clutched my t-shirt tightly as if I'll slip away.

"Nobody is taking me away from you bacche mujhse aapki ye haalat dekhi nai jaa rahi hai ishh!" I pleaded with her to explain me everything so that I could help her.

After composing herself and calming her down she started telling me everything about the conversation she had with yash while she was there and I couldn't help but feel so bad for my ishhh that my selfish brother just used her so that i couldn't have her while she loved him with all her heart.

As she completed narrating everything to me i just pulled her close onto my lap and took her in my embrace as i kept kissing on the back of her head to make her feel at home.

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍