Chapter 22

AUTHOR'S POV

"Hayye meri bacchi ko akhir hosh aa hi gaya dekho na rashmi hamari bachi sahi salamat hai" aman ji said and both rashmi ji and aman ji pulled their daughter in a warm hug and shaurya got up from the bed giving them space but as he was about to walk a little far away, ishika while hugging her parents held onto shaurya's tiny finger as if she's telling him not to go away shaurya smiled a little and stood just behind ishika.

"Bas kariye maa papa mai thik hu abhi meri taraf dekhiye toh sahi I know aap log darr gaye honge"

She took a pause and continued,

"Hun takko tuaddi kudi ekdum changi tarah thik ho gayi aa hun tussi tension naa lo aweyi thodi tussi menu sher puttar kehnde ho" she said in punjabi making her parents to look at her and fee more tears fell from their eyes as they happily engulfed her in a hug.
(Look your daughter is completely fine now, you don't have to take tension anyways you don't call me your sher puttar just like that, right?!)

"Aur anyways jab tak shaurya mere sath hai wo mujhe kabhi kuch nahi hone denge papa" she said and listening to her words shaurya couldn't help but smile seeing the amount of faith she has in him but soon that smile faded away as he realized he couldn't save her he wasn't there when she needed him the most.

"Aacha chalo now both of you give me a smile abse no rona dhona okay!" She said and her parents nodded with a smile that's when her eyes fell on her in laws and she said as she saw them crying too.

"Oh ho mom dad ab kya aap logo ko bhi alag se samjhana hoga kya dekhiye aapki beti bilkull thik aur top class condition mein hai rona band kijiye please" she said making everyone chuckle at her words soon she was hugged by her in laws too and she hugged them back.

"We are very sorry bacche humare bete ke wajah se tumhare sath ye sab hogya-- raj ji was saying referring to yash but was interrupted by ishika.

"I don't know dad aap kis bete ki baat kar rahe hai mere liye aap logo ka ek hi beta hai aur wo mere shaurya hai and for the first and last time none of what happened was your fault so don't blame yourself for yash's wrongdoings" she stated sternly and raj and anika ji just nodded at her.

"Lagta hai meri choti bhen mujhe toh bhul hi gayi hai usse meri toh zarurat hi nai hai mai chala jata hu phir" came amit's voice as he looked up at ceiling with his hands behind his back and acting as if he's walking out of the room but only he knew how he was controlling himself from crying.

"Arey bhai itna kya bhav kha rahe ho apni choti ko gale se bhi nahi lagaoge kya?!" But still he continued his act of being angry.

"Lagta hai aap toh sachme khushi se jee rahe the ye soch kar ki finally chudail se chutkara mila!" As soon as those words left her mouth her brother came to her in a speed of light and hugged her close to his heart when she hugged him back she felt her shoulder getting wet when she pulled back she saw amit crying like a baby.

"Bhai ab aap bhi rone lage?" She said in a playful manner not knowing how much her words hurt him.

"Tu maar khayegi ishu dubara aesa kabhi kaha toh haa hum bhai bhen masti mazaak mein aesi baate bol dete hai but tu nai janti bacche how much scared i was to lose you never say that I'll enjoy your death okay I'm so so glad that you came back to us" he replied while tears stream down his face.

Ishika slowly wiped his tears away and kissed him at his forehead and said "i know bhai how much you love me i was just trying to ease the environment i didn't mean to hurt your feelings bhai i love too much to ever do that!"

The whole family chatted for a while but then decided to go sleep as they saw ishika's eyes feeling heavy and she very sleepy due to her week condition.

Shaurya too had soo much to talk to her but seeing her all drained out of energy he decided to let her sleep and talk to her tomorrow morning as soon as he made her lay down on bed comfortable she tightly held onto his hand in her sleep as if her life depended on it but shaurya shrugged the weird feeling away and laid down beside her taking her in his embrace and she got comfortable while hugging him in sleep and soon sleep consumed shaurya after soo many months he finally was sleeping peacefully.
____________________
I know guys I'm writing short chapters but this is all i can give you guys for some time hope you'll understand and support me.

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍