Chapter 4

Shaurya's POV

I was pulled by a sudden force as ishika had woken up and she pulled me in a hug.

"Why did you ran away from our marriage"

"Wasn't it our dream to spend our life together"

"What went so wrong between us that you couldn't have a word with me"

"Was any of it even real or you just used me and left me when you had to be committed to me?" She said all of it while sobbing hard.

She had soo many unanswered questions, which she needed answers to.
I hugged her back caressing the back of her head "calm down ishi look at me its me shaurya i will get the answers to all of your questions I'll bring him to you and he will have to answer every single question of yours" I said as calmly yet assuring as possible.

"You don't need to shed your precious tears for a piece of shit like him he betrayed all of us ishi"
"Don't put yourself through all this just because of that asshole".

For some more time we sat their hugging each other as i tried to calm her down by whispering sweet nothings in her ears.

Slowly her eyes started feeling heavy and she let sleep consume her in my safe embrace. As I noticed she was moving I pull away from slightly and took a sigh of relief as she finally went to sleep.
_________________________________________

Author's POV

It was almost dinner time when she woke up rubbing her eyes she washed her face tied her hairs into a bun and went downstairs looking for shaurya there he was in the kitchen cooking dinner for them he turned around to get something from the fridge as he saw her entering kitchen he immediately went to her "how are you feeling now?" He asked concern all over his face.

"Mai thik hu abhi aap stress mat lijiye" she replied in a low voice.

Then he took her towards living room switched on the tv "abhi aap yaha pe aaram farmaiye aur is naa chiz ko apka khayal rakhne dijiye" he said dramatically bowing in front of her as he earned a laugh from her which his  eyes were craving for after what happened today.

After sometime he came back to living room with tray full of food which was their dinner for tonight. They didn't talked about what happened today shaurya was soo restless after what he witnessed today still he didn't utter a word to give her that time and space.

After having their dinner they went back to their room and shaurya asked ishika to take the bed for tonight to which she agreed after alot of convincing.

Ishika woke up around 2:15 as she couldn't sleep so she went to the balcony for some fresh air.
_________________________________________

Ishika's POV

I was standing in the balcony thinking about alot of things when i suddenly realized how shaurya was there with me each and every single second until I was okay he didn't left me even for a second the way he tried to give me all the comfort in the world and calm me down i don't know what would have happened to me if it wasn't for him.

I came out of my thoughts when I felt someone standing beside me yeah that someone was shaurya.
"What are you doing here why aren't you sleeping?" He asked with concern.

"Nothing just came out for some fresh air as i wasn't able to sleep" i replied and he nodded.
As we were standing there "mujhe aapse kuch kehna tha" i initiated a conversation.

"Ji kahiye" he replied.

"Thankyou soo much shaurya for whatever you did for me today i don't know what would have happened to me if it hadn't been for you". "I'm soo grateful to you" i said it and suddenly my eyes welled up with tears and he took me in a warm hug at first I was taken aback by his sudden gesture but i hugged him back cause it felt so warm.

"Aap aese roiye mat, kyuki roti aap h pr dard yaha hota h". he whispered in my ear pointing towards his heart.

"I know i don't have a place in your heart yet i know you still haven't moved on from yash i know that you still love him and I won't expect anything from you or from this marriage unless you want it.
"I'm soo happy that you opened up to me for the first time in these last two weeks it's the first time you ever expressed your emotions to me" I was so overwhelmed by his words but i had to correct him about something.

"Nahi shaurya aap galat samjh rahe h i don't love yash anymore jo aaj subah hua wo sirf isliye hua cause I saw all those pictures and all the happiee memories we made came rushing back which i had suppressed since last 2 weeks and all those emotions were too much for me to take and i didn't realize what happened to me until you came and held me"

"I don't know why i let that person have soo much control over me that i suffered a panic attack because of a memory related to him came to my mind"

He didn't say anything after that just looked me in the eye and pulled me in a hug. There's something about him his hugs give me soo much of warmth which I didn't get even with yash.

After a few minutes we went inside and let sleep take over.
_________________________________________
Please guys start voting as I'm a new author i need that support from you guys.

_________________________________________Please guys start voting as I'm a new author i need that support from you guys

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍