Chapter 9

Ishika's POV

The next day we visited many different places on my list and around 5 in the evening we returned back to the hotel freshen up and around 6PM we left to visit the most beautiful 2 places of Seoul which were my dream places to be after a good 30 mins ride from our hotel we reached the han river as soon as i stepped down from the car i was froze in my place as i was mesmerized by the beautiful sight in front of me "so beautiful" those were the only words that escaped my mouth i looked at shaurya only to find a equally mesmerized shaurya as he was looking at the view in front of him he shifted his gaze from the sight to me and our eyes locked with each other we just stood there looking at each other by each passing second i was drowning deep into his "kanji aankhe" as i felt a certain warmth in then which I never even felt in yash's eyes something was happening to me idk what it was but i had this thought "maybe it was destiny maybe shaurya and I were meant to be that's the reason it didn't work out with yash" a voice inside my brain said and i somewhat was even convinced.

I saw shaurya's expressions changing and so i quickly averted my gaze maybe i was making him uncomfortable i thought after spending some time there we talked to each other trying to get to know each other better soon we clicked some pictures for memories and we even had our dinner there only then around 10PM we reached the namsan tower my dream place "you know shaurya normally people always have those dreams where they want to visit a place like Paris and Eiffel Tower with the person they love the most but in my case it was always a dream for me to come to this beautiful namsan tower with that one person and today here i am with you which was soo unexpected I've always had pictured this reality as me visiting here with yash but you know what I'm here with you" i said taking a hold of his hands in mine "there's this feeling in my heart telling me that maybe it's fate maybe i was destined to be with you and never yash" i told him voicing my thoughts i had earlier.

Shaurya's POV

The moment she confessed everything about her dream and being here with that one person i don't know what but there was a satisfying feeling in my heart which was telling that I'm glad I'm the one being here with her and no one else "I'm genuinely overwhelmed by what you just said ishh i don't know what this feeling yet but there is something about you which attracts me and my heart feels drawn to you I promise you that the next time you'll come here again hand in hand with that one person whom you'll love the most in this whole damn world and I'll make sure that it'll be me" I said looking her in the eyes .

Author's POV

There shared some emotional and beautiful moment there before leaving for their hotel after they reached the hotel room they didn't share a single word and just went to bed with those mixed feelings they were having they both had started falling for each other but were confused as to whether it was just a attraction because they were living together and were very close in each other's life or is it really love.

The next day was quite normal they went around a few tourist places and then they did some shopping as it was their last day here in korea they were buying gifts for everyone in the family
It was 6 in the evening and they were leaving for the airport "it feels like a dream i was actually here i visited my dream place my life's purpose is served now" she said to shaurya to which she earned a genuine smile from him.
"How i wish to never leave this place can't we just settle here shaurya" she said to which he chuckled and said "stop getting upset ishh it's not like we are coming the last time here we will visit again in the future whenever you want did you forget my promise i made to you huh?" Shaurya reassured her.
_________________________________________

Shaurya's POV

It has been 4 months since they returned home to their normal lives which is filled with heavy work load for both of us but still in these 4 months we have gotten quite closer and comfortable with each other and now i think I'm in love with ishh and this time I'm confident that it's not just one sided I've seen that love for me in ishh's eyes which she always tries to hide from me but i know that even she feels something for me maybe it's not love yet but there is something she does like me and i know that.

*****
I was sitting in my office running through some files doing some work when a person entered my office and said "kya bhai shadi kya karli apne dost ko hi bhul gya tu" it was arav shah my best friend.

I looked up from my file as i kept then aside and went for a hug towards him i was soo eager to share it with him that I've fallen in love i just couldn't wait for it.

"Toh bhai bata bhabhi kaisi h? Sab thik h na tum dono ke bich?" Arav asked him referring to our weird marriage.
_________________________________________
That's it for today's chapter guys please vote if you liked the chapter and stay tune .

 _________________________________________That's it for today's chapter guys please vote if you liked the chapter and stay tune

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍