Chapter 12

Ishika's POV

The kiss was intense and i started to feel the lack of breath soo i tapped on his shoulder indicating him to stop and he left my lips and gave me a peck on my lips and joined our foreheads closing his eyes and i closed my eyes being in the moment too.

"Thankyouu for giving me the most beautiful first kiss sugarr" I said cupping his cheeks and he looked at me with soo much love in his eyes there was love for me in those beautiful blue orbs and I could see that he was holding onto soo many feelings he wanted to confess to me but he didn't because I know he doesn't want to pressurize me with his feelings for me but what he doesn't know is I've already started falling for him.

The moment he heard those words from my mouth he took me in a warm hug and i wrapped my hands around his waist but our moment was interrupted when my phone started ringing and he pulled away with a cutest pout on his face.

"Whattt?"

"Are you being serious rn?"

"How could he do this to me?"

"Why didn't he ever told me about this?"

"Okay fine"

"Yeah I'll be there soon"

"Okay bbyee mumma"

"Who is it? And why are you so shocked?" Shaurya asked.

"You won't believe my words shaurya" i replied still in shock.

"But what happened?" He asked again.

"Bhai has a girlfriend and he wants to marry her now he brought a girl home to meet our parents". I told him

"So what's wrong in having a gf?" He asked casually.

"Nothing is wrong but why didn't he tell me he has never hide anything from me ever". I replied

"Don't give it soo much thought let's just go there and you can ask him okay" shaurya said and left to get changed and soon after we left for me house.

**********

"So when did all this started?" I asked narrowing my eyes at my brother and his gf.

"Ishuu-- my brother tried to talk to me but I cut him off as i was no mood in listening to anything.

"Just answer my question" i said.

"Since last year of college" my brother replied.

"And you didn't think it was important to tell me about your little secret" i asked him .

"I was going to but didn't get the proper chance to do so" he tried to reason with me.

"I'm genuinely sorry ishu i never wanted to hide this from you but believe me the situation at those times didn't allow me to do so" he explained to me.

"It's okay I'm forgiving you since you got such a pretty bhabhi for me" i ran laughing and hugged my ananya my bhabhi and said "welcome to the family bhabhi" .

**********

"Am i overthinking this?" I thought sighing.

"5" shaurya said.

"What 5?" I asked.

"You sighed for the 5th time" he said.

"What's bothering you?" He asked.

"Can i share it with you?" I asked him.

"Ofcourse you can dear" he reassured me.

"You won't judge me right?" I asked again.

"I won't baby now will you please tell me what's wrong?" He asked with concern.

"Actually shaurya woh-- ....mujhe-- I..." i tried to form a sentence but couldn't.

"What is it ishhh just let it out i promise I won't judge you." He said.

"I don't want bhai to get married" i stated.

"Why dear you just approved of her right?" Shaurya asked.

"I know I did but-- you know if he gets married it won't be same anymore he will not love me anymore I will never be his first priority and i don't want to share my brother with anyone i know I'm being selfish but i don't know why I'm being this way" i told him everything i was feeling about this whole marriage thing.

"Is this what you're worried about ishh?" He said and let out a soft chuckle.

"Why are you thinking that way dear he will always love you the way he has been doing all these years. Just because he is getting married doesn't mean he will change or love you any less." He explained.

"But i will not be his closest family anymore he will start his own family i will no longer be his first priority anymore then and my brother is only mine i won't share him with anyone i don't want to" i let out all of my feelings as my eyes welled up with tears.

Shaurya's POV

"Shhh come here baby why are you crying " i picked her and made her sit in my lap and took her in a hug.

"Stop cry love it's breaking my heart"

"Look at me okay listen to me" i said cupping her cheeks and made her look at me.

"His love for you won't ever change ishhh you'll always be his baby sister and no one can change that okay stop feeling this way now stop crying you trust your brother right?"

"Yess i do" she replied.

"Then let's not discuss it any further alright and don't ever think this way no one is snatching your brother away" i reassured her.

"Come on now you go freshen up get changed and I'll make some delicious dinner for us okay" i said and she went upstairs.
_________________________________________
Please vote on the chapters if you like them.

 _________________________________________Please vote on the chapters if you like them

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍