Chapter 13

Ishika's POV

"Just sign these documents and I'll submit them in the court don't worry about anything mr. Khanna I'll handle everything and they will have to compensate your company for the loss"

"Thankyou mrs. Sharma I'll take my leave now" he shook my hand and left my cabin.

After he left i thought of texting shaurya and ask what is he doing.
I fished out my phone from my bad and opened it my eyes fell on the date and it  caught my attention it was 20 jan and then i remembered that it was shaurya's birthday next week .

"Well well now i need to prepare all the suprises for his "birthday week".

"Yes a birthday week". Since childhood it's a ritual of mine that i celebrate not just the birth day because it's too short for me instead I always celebrate the whole birthday week yeah because I love birthdays it makes me feel special so i thought of doing the same with mr. Husband.

*****
Shaurya's POV

"Shaurya come down dinnertime" ishhh was yelling from downstairs.

"Coming stop yelling"

As i came downstairs I saw her busy keeping the food on the dining table she was wearing her oversized tshirt and shorts with cute minion socks her hair were tied in a messy bun with few hair strands falling on her face idk why but everytime i look at her I'm just mesmerized it's like I can't keep my eyes off her "oh how pretty she is" i thought to myself. She looked at my and a smile formed on her face the moment I saw her smiling i fell in love with her all over again i need to confess this to her because i know somewhere deep down even she feels the same way for me i just hope it's true well my birthday is coming next week i think that's the perfect occasion to tell her about my feelings for her.

I snapped out of my thoughts when she snapped her fingers in front of me then we had dinner and went upstairs to our room.

It was around 2 in the morning and I saw ishhh sitting on the couch with her laptop and i was shocked to see her because she never stays up soo let's max it's 12 if she has some urgent work or else she's in bed at just 10 yeah she's a sleepyhead.

"What are you doing there in the middle of the night?" I asked her.

"OMG YOU SCARED ME!!" She screamed keeping a hand on her chest and i let out a chuckle.

"I didn't mean to scare you but what are you doing there why aren't you sleeping" i inquired and she gave me a awkward look and said "nothing just some urgent documents i needed to prepare for a case" but i knew it was not work related she's hiding something from me.

"I know you are hiding something from me. What is it tell me rn?" I questioned.

When she didn't respond i got down from the bed and walked near her to take a look on her laptop screen but as soon as i reached there she shut closed the screen and dragged me towards bed saying "nothing you need to worry about shaurya let's go to bed I'm sleepy now".

*****
Ishika's POV

I was up early today so i decided to make some delicious pasta for the breakfast so i freshened up and went downstairs to the kitchen and started cooking.

While cooking i thought about yesterday night i was almost caught red handed by shaurya i need to be careful now. "What i wasn't doing anything weird i was looking up some customized gifts with i and some suprises with i can plan for next week".

I was almost done and shaurya was also downstairs all ready for work he looked soo handsome in that three piece suit hair set properly a necktie as i was ogling my husband i realized he's not so cute after all there's that hotness he holds in as my eyes reached his Adam's apple i gulped and don't think it's just mere attraction maybe I'm falling for my husband or maybe I've already fallen I'm just realizing it now well whatever is this feeling it's warm and beautiful i love this feeling I'm having".

Soon after that we had our breakfast and head for our work.

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍