two.

002 ⎯⎯⎯ orange haired marine.

   "Woah! Ow!"

   I watch as the table caves under Luffy, having glitched myself down here. I help him up, "are you okay?"

   He nods and we both turn towards the shelving of whatever room we're in. Through the holes of the shelf I meet eyes with a girl.

   Shit.

   We both duck down and I clap a hand to Luffy's lips. I wink at him and in the blink of an eye I'm behind the orange haired girl. I sweep my legs under her and she crashes to the ground.

   "Wha- How-"

   She reaches for her staff and I roll it towards myself, picking it up with my foot. I spin it around my wrist, angling it down at her. Luffy makes his way over to us, looking between me and the girl on the ground.

   "Hey...you're not a marine."

   She scowls, "am too."

   "No, you're not," Luffy grins, "I heard everything. You stole that guy's uniform and are looking for my map."

   "Your map?"

   "Yup, my map to the Grand Line."

   She sits up, "it's my map and I'm not leaving here without it."

   "Suit yourself," Luffy walks away and I turn to follow him, the girl chasing after us. She flanks my other side as we walk the hall, "do you have any idea what you're doing?"

   I nod, "walking away from you."

   At the sound of voices the orange haired girl pushes us into the nearest room, shutting the door behind us. I watch as she and Luffy look through the little window to see if the coast is clear.

   Everything else aside, she seems pretty smart. Stealing a uniform to sneak into base and all. Plus her fighting skills are no joke, I saw the way she took out those two marines.

   At Luffy's signal we exit the room, starting down the hall again.

   "That's your plan?" She seems annoyed, "just walk into Axe-hand Morgan's office and ask him for the map."

   Luggy shrugs, "I may have to fight him for it."

   "You'll definitely have to fight him for it," I confirm.

   "You are going to get us all caught if you keep stomping around this place, we need a plan-" she's interrupted by the sudden appearance of exactly the man we were looking for.

   "Captain Morgan sir, I was just escorting these prisoners to the bridge. They were arrested for causing a disturbance in the square," she thinks quick on her feet, I like that.

   Morgan glares at her, "I've never seen you before."

   "Transfer sir, from the 72nd branch."

   He holds his axe-hand to her throat, "what's your name, private?"

   "Nami sir," the girl, Nami, holds her composure, "I put in a request to serve under your command."

   Morgan smiles, "wise choice."

   "Yeah," Luffy grins, "she's the best!"

   Morgan gives us a strange look and I stomp on Luffy's foot, "the best of the worst, terrible really," I correct him.

   After a moment of silence Morgan seems to fall for our lie, "carry on."

   He leaves us and I grin, "nice thinking carrot-top."