eleven.

011 ⎯⎯⎯ rock bottom.

   Zoro swings, Kuro vanishing.

   I turn to find him on the opposite side of the room. Seems like I might finally have an even match.

   At the sound of glass shattering I spin around, finding Zoro on the ground, the maid from earlier standing behind him with a broken wine bottle.

   "Zoro!"

   The woman charges at me and I glitch behind her, kicking her in the back. I whip my head to Usopp, finding him running away from the other pirate.

   "Usopp!"

   He ignores me, climbing out the window to escape.

   You've got to be kidding me.

   I dig my heel into the woman's back, turning to the man now charging at me. I dodge his blows, sending him an elbow to the face. Before I can knock him out, I blink and Kuro's in front of me.

   Shit.

   He hits me in my temple.

* * *

   "Sora."

   I feel my body shake, "Sora wake up."

   I groan, rolling over to my side. I peel my eyes open to see Zoro laying on his side beside me. My eyes widen as I quickly sit up, placing a hand to my head.

   "What happened?"

   I feel the dried blood there, my head pounding.

   Zoro sits up as well, raising a hand to his own head, "I don't- I don't really remember."

   I look over his shoulder, Merry's body laying there. I look up. We're in a well. They dumped our bodies in a well.

   What the fuck?

   I'm stuck in a well with a dead body and Roronoa Zoro. I think I might be claustrophobic. I think I might lose my mind.

   "I need to get out of here."

   I look up at Zoro, "no shit we both do. Luffy and Nami are still-"

   I stop myself.

   I'm my biggest priority.

   Let's keep it that way.

   "Just give me a boost, I may be able to glitch to the top."

   Zoro nods, bending down for me.

   I stand, trying to figure out how best to go about this. Zoro interrupts my thoughts, "sit on my shoulders then when I get up you'll stand, it's the easiest way."

   I nod, lifting a leg over his shoulder, the other following shortly after. He stands, almost sending me toppling off backwards. "Zoro! Give a warning!"

   "Sorry," he deadpans, "you ready?"

   I nod, holding the wall as he holds one of my thighs. I lift my leg until my boot is planted on his firm shoulder. I wobble a bit.

   "Ready?"

   "Yeah."

   He holds my ankle and I bring up my other leg, slowly pulling myself to a standing position. I look up, I'm not far from the top of the well now.

   I look down at Zoro, "you okay?"

   He nods, "whenever you're ready."

   I nod, I've got this.

   Light work.

   I glare at the top of the well, allowing myself to glitch. In the blink of an eye I'm in the air, falling. I quickly grab onto the top of the well, my arm straining.

   I pull myself up, throwing myself over the side.

   Fucking-

   "Sora!"

   I stand, leaning over the well, "alright! Find something down there I can pull you up with!"

   A moment later he tosses up a rope with a hook on the end. I smile, this works. I tie it around a nearby tree, tossing the rest of the rope down.

   Now it's up to him.

   God knows I can't pull him up here.

   "Little help here?"

   I lean over the side. Zoro has made it to the top, his arm extended for me to help pull him the rest of the way over.

   I wrap his hand in mine and pull hard. He climbs over the side of the well, letting out a breath of relief.

   "I can't believe they dumped us in a well," I grumble.

   "Let's go make them pay for it."

   I grin, "lead the way."

* * *

   I don't really know how the marines got involved.

   But they have Luffy. And he doesn't look so good. And I know for a fact they've been look for us, so this probably isn't too great.

   Zoro nudges me and I nod.

I glitch in front of the two marines standing with Luffy, "hey haircut, hi Koby."

Koby's eyes widen, "S-Sora-"

"I thought you would've gone bald by now."

Both men turn around to see Zoro, the swordsman having knocked out all of their comrades. Luffy looks up at me, "you're okay!"

I nod, watching as Zoro punches haircut, making him drop to the ground.

"How'd you know where to find me?" Luffy stands.

I smile at him, "we didn't. I was following Zoro and he got us lost."

"Follow me," Luffy grins, starting to walk away.

"Hold it right there!"

I turn back towards Koby, raising a brow.

"By order of the marines, I'm placing you under arrest."

"Koby," Luffy smiles, "I know you've got a job to do. But I'm gonna go back and help my friends. So don't try to stop me."