Cat Fight

"Girls, get the specialists and be ready to go to Earth, Diaspro and The Trix are attacking, pick me up on Domino," Bloom says into the communicator on her wrist.

"What about you?" Stella's voice comes from the communicator.

"I am going to get Thoren, Sky isn't coming. That is what they are depending on."

"See you there," Aisha says.

Bloom uses her teleport wings to fly to Domino.

"Bloom!" Marion smiles as her daughter lands in front of her.

"Little sister, how is the wedding planning going?" Daphne asks walking up to her sister.

"It's on pause for the moment, the Trix and Diaspro have taken my Earth parents and want Sky, he is staying here but we need someone to substitute, can we borrow Thoren?"

"Of course Bloom, I'll go get him," Daphne responds.

"Why do they want Sky?" Marion asks.

"Diaspro wants to rule, and the Trix just want to make me suffer," Bloom sighs.

"What's wrong?"

"Sky and I had an argument about him staying here, he wanted to come but I convinced him not to," Bloom says.

"I know it's hard to have a stubborn fiance, your dad was the same way, but you did the right thing convincing him to stay, there can't be a wedding without a groom," Marion lightens the situation.

"Thanks Mom," Bloom hugs her mom.

"I'm ready," Thoren says as he and Daphne join them.

"And right on time too, here is our ride," Bloom says as the Owl lands.

"Good luck you guys," Marion says as Bloom and Thoren walk onto the ship.

"I can't believe the wedding is postponed even longer," Stella says.

"Forget the wedding for right now, Diaspro has Mike and Vanessa," Bloom says.

"Don't worry Bloom, we are going to save them," Musa says.

"Oh, I know we will," Bloom says determinedly.

They land on Earth.

"Let's split up, half of us go to the music bar to check on Macy and the others go help Selina," Bloom says.

"Stella and I will go with Bloom," Musa says.

They all nod and the Winx along with the specialists seperate.

"Diaspro is going to regret targeting my parents," Bloom says.

"Musa, can you use a spell to find them?" Stella asks.

"Already doing it," Musa says.

The group follows Musa.

"I've never seen this tracking spell," Thoren says.

"Musa's parents were musicians, she would lose them a lot so she was taught this spell," Riven says.

"We're here," Musa says as they arrive at Gardenia's community garden.

"Bloom!" Mike and Vanessa say in sync.

"Diaspro, let them go," Bloom says.

"Not until I get what I want," Diaspro responds.

"Winx, Ultimix," Bloom calls out.

"Winx, Ultimix," Stella and Musa repeat transforming.

"Ultimix?" Thoren asks.

"Hard to explain, just watch," Brandon responds.

"Bloom, we shouldn't converge, it would obliterate her, and even though she is a snake she shouldn't be obliterated," Aisha's voice comes from behind.

"Fine," Bloom says.

"Why thank you Aisha, that gives me the chance to obliterate her and Sky will be all mine," Diaspro says looking at Thoren.

"Sky will never be your's, he isn't even here," Bloom says before attacking.

"What?" Diaspro asks.

"Fire ball," Bloom says throwing a ball of fire at Diaspro.

Diaspro makes a shield made from gems.

"Why did that girl look at me, and why does she want Sky?" Thoren asks Brandon.

"Diaspro is very power hungry, she wants to rule, she almost succeeded until Bloom came along."

"What do you mean almost?"

"She and Sky were engaged, only for political reasons, she loved him but he didn't love her."

"So when Bloom came along the engagement was called off and this rivalry began," Thoren says.

"She was ecstatic to be future queen, she learned everything, well almost everything," Brandon says.

"Almost?"

"There is one thing that can be hard to learn and some people never learn it," Brandon responds.

"Which is?"

"Good leadership."

"More specifically good will and sympathy," Helia adds.

"Most importantly sympathy," Flora says.

A statement by Diaspro brings everyone's attention back to the fight.

"What did you say?" Bloom asks.

"You know nothing about ruling, you didn't live in the Magic Universe your whole life like I did," Diaspro repeats.

"She's done," Stella says.

"Dragon Fury," Bloom calls out her ultimate power and knocks Diaspro to the ground.

"Go ahead, destroy me, Sky would love that," Diaspro says as Bloom walks over to her.

"You're not worth it," Bloom responds before walking away.