Integrity

The Winx finish their set and Stella changes their clothes back to the dresses she created for the wedding.

"Thanks Stel, you guys go walk around, I will let you know if I need you," Bloom tells the girls.

The Winx nod and join their boyfriends as Bloom sits on her throne.

"Should we make the announcement about what happened?" Skye asks as Bloom.

"Yes, but let's give the Winx and Specialists some time to have fun," Bloom says.

Bloom smiles as people come up to her and Sky to give them gifts and congratulate them.

"I found Roxy and Sapphire, they were in the dungeon of the Eraklyon castle, Roxy used her teleport wings and brought us here," Icy comes up after the last person leaves.

"Thanks for finding her, can you gather the Winx and Specialists, we need them for an announcement," Bloom says.

"Of course," Icy says walking away.

"Are you okay Bloom?" Sky asks.

"Yeah, just reflecting on how far we have come, from you still liking me when I didn't have Winx, to me finding out the truth, you saving Domino, you losing your memory, and Diaspro trying to get between us for years, we finally made it," Bloom says.

"I never thought about it, but we are actually stronger than Musa and Riven, in the way of obstacles, I mean the biggest obstacle that they had was Riven's ego," Sky says.

"What about my ego?" Riven becomes a little defensive as everyone walks up.

"We were talking about before you left, how the only thing in the way of you and Musa being together was your ego."

"I'm a little confused," Stella says.

"Bloom was thinking about how far she and I have come, compared to what we have gone through they had it easy," Sky says.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Musa becomes defensive.

"Think about it, everything that went on with you guys could have been smoother if Riven had just got rid of his big head," Tecna says.

"Sky and Bloom had to deal with lies, dark spells that made Bloom lose herself for a bit, Sky having to juggle his royal duties while helping bring magic back to Earth, Sky losing his memory, and some trust issues," Timmy adds.

"Not to mention a conniving, vindictive ex trying to get between them through most of it," Brandon notes.

"Okay, they are right, compared to what they have been through our problems were not a roller-coaster," Riven says.

"This seems like something that could have been talked about later," Flora says.

"Well that wasn't why we had Icy ask you guys to come, it's because Bloom and I are going to make an announcement and we need some help doing it," Sky says

"Tecna we will need you to make a screen and record us, Musa we will need some speakers, the rest of you will need to hand these out," Bloom says creating a few stacks of flyers.

Tecna and Musa create the items they were asked to.

"Don't leave our side until I tell you to," Bloom says dividing the stacks and passing them to her friends.

"I went and asked all the reporters to broadcast the announcement," Daphne says standing by her sister.

"Thanks," Bloom says.

"Ready when you are," Tecna says.

"May I have your attention?" Sky says.

Everyone quiets down and pays attention to the groom.

"Some of you may have noticed that the Specialists, Winx, Bloom, and I were late to this ceremony when we are usually early, but we had some business to take care of and we feel like you should know about it," Sky says.

"As guardian fairies of the Magic Universe we have a duty to protect everyone even if it means doing what others may seem as wrong. The Winx have taken away a fairy's powers," Bloom continues.

Bloom nods at her friends as everyone mutters at the announcement.

"I know it's not something that should usually be done, but this is a very different situation," Bloom continues.

"The fliers that are being passed out are of a fairy from Eraklyon named Diaspro, she was my ex-fiance, she wanted to be queen and would do anything to achieve her goal, including destroying the keeper of the Dragon Flame," Sky explains.

The crowd is gasps.

"We have taken Diaspro's powers and sent her to Earth, please if anyone decides to visit Earth for your safety and the safety of the Magic Universe don't bring her or anyone back," Bloom finishes.

"One last thing, Bloom and I have decided to expand our kingdom, rulers of each planet please come see us when you have the time," Sky announces.