Letter from Icy

"Good to know, thanks Brandon," Stella says before hanging up the phone.

"Everything okay with the boys?" Aisha asks.

"Yeah, Stormy and Darcy visited but Icy took care of them, Roxy is helping calm and protect Sapphire," Stella responds.

"Hopefully that didn't push the boys back, it's almost time for the wedding," Flora says.

"Forget about the boys being late, I still haven't figured out what we are going to wear," Stella says.

"Relax Stell, we have been planning this for months," Bloom says.

"Yes and we have three hours left, barely enough time to figure out what you are going to wear," Stella panics.

"You'll think of something," Flora replies.

"You always do," Tecna adds.

"It's your thing, just like music is mine," Musa agrees.

"There is one thing I want to have an opinion on though," Bloom puts emphasis on the "I".

"Of course, Bloom," Stella says.

Bloom flips through a wedding dress magazine that she and her mom looked at when she and Sky were going to get married the first time.

"This one," Bloom shows her friends a floor length dress that shows her figure and has long lace sleeves.

"Beautiful," Flora says.

"Amazing," Tecna says.

"Gorgeous," Aisha says.

"It kinda reminds me of the dress you made for the mixer the first year at Alfea," Musa says.

"I could work with this," Stella says.

Stella takes her hands and creates the dress from the magazine but adds some flowers in a diagonal line on the bottom half.

"It's beautiful," Flora says.

"Stella, you've outdone yourself," Bloom says hugging her friend.

"I know," Stella says.

Everyone laughs.

"Are you girls almost ready?" Marion comes into the room.

"Almost," Stella says creating a veil to put on Bloom's head and covering her face.

"Perfect," Aisha says.

"I'm going into the throne room to check on the decorations," Marion leaves.

"Timmy just messaged me that the boys are on their way to get Mike and Vanessa," Tecna informs them.

"Oh no," Bloom replies frantic.

"What's wrong Bloom?" Flora asks.

"Well I have never been to a wedding where two parents gave the bride away, do I have Mike on my right or my left," Bloom says.

Tecna starts typing on her phone.

"It says that couples should choose someone they trust to walk the bride down the aisle," Tecna reads.

"I trust both," Broom throws herself in a chair.

"Winx," a voice comes into the room.

"Livy, what's going on?" Aisha asks.

"I have a message for Bloom, from Icy," Livy says taking the note out from under her while flying over to the bride.

"Icy?" Bloom gets up and takes the note.

Bloom, it was a Dyamond tradition to give new leaders of another kingdom wisdom. I am going to tell you something my mother told me. "Leaders who only seek power and control, will end up losing both." I know that you and the Winx don't like to do things that feel wrong, but sometimes we have to look ahead. If the time comes to punish Diaspro, Darcy, and Stormy take away their powers and send them to Earth. It is the only realm that won't let them return to the magical realm.

Sincerely, Princess Icy

"What does it say?" Stella asks.

"She gave me some advice and a way to defeat Diaspro, Darcy, and Stormy without destroying them," Bloom closes the letter and sets it on the table then takes a piece of paper and pen to write her own letter in reply.

"What are you doing Bloom?" Musa asks.

"Writing a response to Icy," Bloom responds.

"Should I call Brandon and have him tell Sky that you might invite Icy to the wedding?" Stella asks.

"Yes, thanks Stell," Bloom responds.

Stella walks out of the room.

"Bloom, I just heard Stella tell Brandon you are inviting Icy, Sweetie, why would you invite a person who has been cruel to you for years?" Marion asks.

"Because she has a good heart it's the circumstances of her past that made her cruel. Icy is the rightful heir of Dyamond, a witch invaded the planet, killed her mother, and turned her sister into a fox," Bloom says.

"You have the heart of a leader, you will make a great queen," Marion says.

"Thanks Mom," Bloom hugs her mom.

"Sky agrees with inviting Icy, he will invite her and Sapphire in person and bring them on the Owl," Stella and Musa walk in.

"Musa, I didn't see you leave," Bloom says.

"I had to slip away and call my dad, I forgot something on Melody, it's kinda big though," Musa says.

"When the boys get here we can ask Timmy to take you to get it," Bloom says.