Announcing the Wedding

Everyone goes into Sky's office.

"Okay, so I'm thinking a white dress for Bloom obviously," Stella says.

"Obviously," Bloom says.

"Are there any other traditions on Earth besides asking the parents for their blessing?" Tecna asks.

"A lot, but I'm not exactly sure how to incorporate them," Bloom responds.

"Well what are they?" Stella says.

"I have to have something blue, something new, something old, and borrowed," Bloom says.

"That's a lot of stuff, but maybe I can make blue flowers," Flora says.

"But what about the other three?" Bloom asks.

"We will figure it out, but right now we should figure out how to tell the Magic Universe about your wedding," Aisha says.

"What's wrong Bloom?" Musa asks.

"This is a lot to think about, plus with us both being royalty I have to choose which planet I am going to live on," Bloom says.

"I'm thinking this is where Saladin's words of wisdom comes in," Sky says.

"I know that with our marriage our kingdom will be bigger but that doesn't help with my problem," Bloom says.

"Then maybe I can help," Queen Samara comes in.

"You have some words of wisdom too Mom?" Sky asks.

"Yes, when in doubt look to your team and if needed grow your team," Samara says.

"I think you should stay here and have your parents rule over Domino, besides Daphne is next in line," Stella says.

"That's one problem solved," Bloom says.

"So how are we going to announce our engagement?" Sky asks.

"Well the easiest way would be to talk to most watched show in Magix," Bloom says.

"It's Magix, of course," Stella says smiling.

"Thanks Stella," Tecna says.

"I guess we can do it here on Eraklyon," Sky says.

"They are already on their way," Stella says.

"That's fast we didn't even call them yet," Bloom says.

"I have them on speed dial," Stella smiles.

"Of course you do," Aisha jokes.

They all laugh.

"Your Majesties, It's Magix is here for you," a man comes into the office.

"Thank you Bentlee, please bring some chairs outside," Sky says.

"Yes Your Majesty," the man says as three servants follow him.

"You ready Bloom?" Musa asks as she notices the worry on her friend's face as they walk out of the office.

"Yeah, just letting myself get into my head," Bloom says.

"They are ready outside Your Majesties," Bentlee says walking back into the castle.

"You ready?" Sky asks his fiance.

"As ready as I can be," Bloom says ignoring the butterflies that are invading her stomach.

"While you guys do the announcement we will do a perimeter check and make sure no unwanted guests come to disrupt you," Brandon says knowing what Bloom is worried about.

"Thanks," Bloom says as they walk outside where the reporter is waiting.

"Your Majesties, thank you for doing this interview," the reporter says.

The cameraman counts down.

"Hey Magix, this is Charmaine coming to you from Eraklyon where King Sky and Princess Bloom have a big announcement!" the reporter announces.

The couple waves.

"So, I was told you are finally getting your happy ending," Charmaine says.

"That's right, after 8 years we are finally getting married," Sky says.

"Now Bloom, we haven't really talked one on one and I'm sorry to sidetrack this momentous announcement, but I'm sure all of Magix wants to know how did you escape from Domino? You were only a baby."

The question brings Bloom back to when she first saw visions of Daphne and her sister was cursed, she wants to cry but swallows her tears and answers the question.

"My sister Daphne sent me to Earth where I lived as a human for 15 years, it wasn't until I saved and met Stella that I found out I was magic."

"Sky, did you ever think you would have married the Princess of the Lost Kingdom?"

"Not at first," Sky says.

Bloom gives him a eyebrow lift.

"I mean I would have married her even if she wasn't royalty," Sky clarifies.

Seeing that Bloom is spacing out the reporter says one final thing.

"Well I'm sure all of the Magic Universe is happy for you and can't wait for the big day. This is Charmaine coming to you from Eraklyon, signing off," the reporter says.

"I'm very sorry if I looked distracted when you asked the question about Domino," Bloom says.

"I understand, I bet it's not easy to find out you were the last of your kingdom," Charmaine says.

"It wasn't, but when I am feeling better I will give you a call and give an exclusive of my life before I went to Alfea," Bloom says.

"That would be wonderful, thank you Princess," Charmaine says.

"Bloom and I have to work on the wedding, Bentlee will see you out," Sky says.