The Offer

"What do you want to talk about?" Sky asks as they walk into the Winx dorm.

"I know this sounds weird but I think that until we figure out a way to free Dyamond from that Shaman Witch, Icy and Sapphire should have someplace safe to stay and I think it should be Eraklyon," Bloom says.

"But she is a witch," Sky argues.

"Yes, but I can see her aura and it isn't evil, she just made a bad decision to save someone she loves. Anyone can make a mistake even if they have noble reasons," Bloom says.

"You really do have a good heart Bloom, always ready to give," Sky says.

"Vanessa always told me a quote from one of her favorite books, it's one that I always remember," Bloom says.

"What is it?"

"You can always, always give something, even if it's only kindness."

"That is very wise," Sky says.

"So, what do you think?" Bloom asks.

"Sure, since she is technically royalty I guess we can find a place for them in the castle," Sky agrees.

Sky and Bloom walk outside to see Icy playing with Sapphire under a tree.

"Icy, we have an offer for you," Bloom says.

"I'm listening," Icy walks over to the two royals.

"If you would like, we invite you and Sapphire to stay at the castle on Eraklyon," Sky says.

"Just please don't try to take it over," Bloom says.

"I don't want Eraklyon, I'm not Diaspro, and I'm not a bad person like my ancestors were," Icy says.

"Which is why we are offering you a place to stay until the Winx and I figure out how to get rid of that witch and return Dyamond to the rightful heir," Bloom says.

"Please Icy, I trust Sky," Sapphire says to her sister.

"I am also working on a spell to turn your sister back to normal," Roxy says.

"Thank you, both, if there is anything I can do just let me know," Icy says.

"You're welcome," Bloom says.

"We should get back to Eraklyon and continue wedding planning," Sky says.

"Good idea, let's go guys," Bloom says.

Most of them start walking onto the ship.

"You coming Icy?" Sky asks.

"Are you sure? I have done a lot of mean things to you," Icy asks.

"We're sure," Bloom says pushing Icy towards the ship.