The Ceremony

The group starts walking through the castle to the garden.

A nervous Bloom starts rubbing her neck.

"Nervous?" Vanessa asks.

"Very, oh no!" Bloom says.

"What's wrong?" Stella asks her friend.

"I don't have the pendant Sky gave me, it's in the top left drawer of my vanity," Bloom starts to freak.

"What is so special about this pendant?" Vanessa asks.

"It's the one that helped Sky regain all his memory," Bloom says.

"I'll go get it," Flora says knowing which pendant Bloom is talking about.

"It's okay Bloom, just breathe, Flora is getting it," Aisha says.

Bloom takes a deep breath.

"Mike, you and my dad are going to give me away, you will be on my left and Daddy you will be on my right," Bloom says to the man who raised her.

"Here you go Bloom," Flora says running to her with the pendant.

"Thank you Flora, now we're ready," Bloom says taking the necklace and putting it on.

They walk to the doors of the back of the castle that leads to the garden.

Daphne nods to the harpest who starts playing, which cues the bridal party to start walking Aisha and Nex go first, then Tecna and Timmy, Musa and Riven, Flora and Helia, lastly Stella and Brandon.

"You look beautiful Bloom," Mike whispers to his daughter.

"I agree," Oritel adds.

"Thank you," Bloom says.

"Looks like it's our turn," Mike says as the harpest starts playing the Wedding March and everyone stands up.

The three of them walk down the aisle and Sky becomes breathless.

"She's beautiful," Sky whispers with a smile.

"Dude, you're lucky," Brandon replies.

When they reach the front Mike and Oritel shake Sky's hand and hug their daughter before taking their places.

Daphne starts the ceremony by welcoming everyone and explaining how far they have come.

"Today marks a new life for the bride and groom and new promises, so Bloom, would you like to go first?" Daphne asks her sister.

"Sky, when I first met you I knew there was something special between us and we were meant to be, I promise to be loyal to you and our kingdom, stand by you come what may, through sickness and health, for the rest of my life," Bloom says.

"Sky," Daphne gives Sky the floor.

"Bloom, when we first met I could tell you were unique and in your eyes I knew that you would see the specialist and not the royalty. I promise to keep you safe from harm, listen to your advice and wisdom, come what may I will be by you like you have always been there for me," Sky says.

"Any objections?" Daphne asks.

"I object," Sapphire says jumping from Roxy as they turn into Diaspro and Stormy.

Everyone starts running.

"Well Sky, looks like we are going to be fulfilling a promise sooner than we thought, Winx Ultimix," Bloom says transforming.

"Winx Ultimix," the rest of them reply.

"Sorry Bloom but you already have a kingdom," Diaspro says after transforming.

"Sky, you and the Specialists get these people to safety, we will help Bloom," Oritel says as he throws an extra sword to Marion.

Sky agrees and guides Mike and Vanessa into the castle.

"You do remember that the love you have for Sky isn't returned right?" Bloom asks.

"Oh I love him but only because of the power it will give me," Diaspro says.

"So that is why you always lose," Bloom taunts.

Diaspro gets angry and throws some gems at her.

Bloom counters the attack and throws her own spell at Diaspro causing her to fall to the ground.

"Bloom, remember my letter," Icy comes and starts fighting Stormy.

"Girls, it's time," Bloom tells the Winx.

"Ultimix convergence," the Winx say coming together.

Their magic combines and causes Diaspro to pass out.

"Daphne, take Diaspro to a bed so she can rest," Bloom says as they land.

Daphne does as instructed.

"We're coming Icy," Flora calls.

The Winx fly over to help their new ally.

"Winx," Sky's voice comes from behind them.

"Sky go find the real Roxy and Sapphire," Bloom says.

Sky nods.

"Where is Darcy?" Bloom asks.

"I dealt with her in front of the castle, gave her a real good ice coffin," Icy says.

"Are you sure Icy?" Darcy's voice comes from behind them.

"You guys deal with Stormy, Riven and I will take this witch," Musa says.

"Who we fighting?" Riven runs out.

"Darcy, who else," Musa says.

"Bring it on," Darcy says.

"Magic Bass Boom," Musa uses an attack spell.

"Nice try," Darcy blocks it with her own attack.

Riven takes his nunchucks out and starts spinning them.

"Shining Disco Ball," Musa says blinding Darcy so Riven can attack.

Both teams take down their opponents.

"Take them to the beds, but keep guards on them at all times," Oritel tells two guards.

"Yes, Your Majesty," the head guard says.

The Winx detransform and everyone returns to the garden.

"Bloom!" Sky runs up to her.

"So, should we try this again?" Bloom asks after a hug.

"Absolutely," Sky says.

Flora fixes the garden as the others set the chairs back upright.

They restart the ceremony and it goes without a hitch.

"I present King Sky and Queen Bloom," Daphne introduces the newly weds.

"The reception is being held in the ballroom," King Oritel announces.