Witches on Eraklyon

The day comes and everyone is getting ready, Bloom on Domino and Sky on Eraklyon.

"You okay Sky?" Brandon asks.

"Just wondering what Bloom is doing right now, I wish I could call her," Sky says.

"Why can't you? The tradition says you can't see her, it doesn't say anything about talking to her," Riven says.

"Yeah, you don't have to video call," Helia adds.

"You're right," Sky says picking up his phone.

"Sir, you have a visitor," Bentlee says.

"Please tell me it's not Diaspro," Sky says.

"No, they are actually witches," Bentlee says.

"Witches?"

"Go get Icy, we will handle them," Riven says to Sky.

"On it," Sky takes off his cape.

Thunder claps.

"Thunder? It is supposed to be clear today," Thoren asks.

"Stormy," Helia says.

"Where is he? The new leader of the Trix wants him," Stormy says as the guys run out.

"New leader?" Riven questions.

"Diaspro," Brandon responds.

"But Diaspro isn't a witch," Timmy responds.

"Maybe not, but they do have one thing in common," Sky joins them.

"They want to destroy Bloom," Helia says.

"But we won't let her," Riven says.

"That's right Riven, we won't," Icy agrees.

"Icy, you should be on our side," Darcy joins.

"I told you two why I became a witch and the Winx have gotten me closer and done more than they should have, I'm done with you," Icy says.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun," Stormy attacks her former partner in crime.

"Thunder Rose," Icy says blocking the attack.

Sky recklessly rushes into battle.

"Wave of confusion," Darcy says making illusions around Sky.

"Ice attack," Icy throws her spell at the Darcy she knows is the real one, causing the illusions to disappear.

"What the heck!" Darcy lands on her butt and looks at Icy.

Riven takes a boomerang and hits Stormy making her fall to the ground.

"Icicle Barrage," Icy says trapping Darcy and Stormy.

"Sister?" Sapphire walks out.

"Sky, do you mind taking my sister inside? I have to deal with these two," Icy requests.

Sky takes Sapphire and walks back into the castle.

Stormy uses a lightning spell to free her and Darcy.

"You said you needed time alone and that you'd be back," Darcy gets in Icy's face.

"That was so I could get my head on straight," Icy says pushing her away.

"You didn't come back," Stormy says.

"Do you need us for backup?" Brandon asks.

"No, go help Sky get ready for his and Bloom's wedding, I will handle them," Icy replies.

The specialists run back into the castle.

"Roxy, thanks for coming," Brandon says as she arrives in front of them.

"Anytime, I know how important it is to Bloom to celebrate Earthly traditions," Roxy says.

"You knew she was coming?" Riven asks.

"Her ability to calm animals made the most sense since Sapphire is still a fox," Brandon says.

"Plus the Winx are helping Bloom get ready," Helia says.

"Anyway, where is Sky?" Roxy says.

"He is most likely in the guest room Icy and Sapphire are staying in, Bentlee will take you there," Brandon says as they pass by the castle steward.

Roxy follows the servant.

The specialists go back to the front as they hear the castle doors open and close.

"Icy, are you okay?" Helia runs up to the former witch.

Icy lands on her knees.

"They're gone but they threatened to take Sapphire away from me, I can't lose her again," Icy says crying.

"It's okay the fairy of animals is with her, in your room," Brandon says.

"Okay, thanks for the help, for everything, I just wish there was a way to repay all of you, or at least those stupid Winx, especially Bloom," Icy says.

"Well you could start by showing them a little respect by not calling them stupid," Helia says.

"I could, I will figure other things out too, Bloom deserves her happy ending," Icy admits.