A Happy Ending

"I can't believe it's been a week," Bloom smiles at Sky.

"Yep, and we still have one more interview with It's Magix," Sky reminds his wife.

"Right," Bloom sighs.

"The reporter from It's Magix is here," Bentlee comes into the throne room.

"Thank you Bentlee, you can bring her in," Sky says.

Bentlee leaves to get the reporter.

"You okay?" Sky asks.

"I just can't believe how much I've done my first week as queen," Bloom responds.

"But," Sky asks knowing Bloom's tone.

"But were we right to tell the Magic Universe that they are not to being Diaspro back with them if they go to Earth?" Bloom turns around.

Kiko hops over to Bloom and rubs against her.

"Thanks Kiko, why don't you go get Brandon in case Sky needs help calming me down," Bloom says to her bunny.

Kiko puts his paw to his head and hops away.

"I love Kiko, always so loyal," Sky says.

"Yep, he is always ready to help, it's like I had my own squire, although he is more afraid then brave," Bloom says.

They both laugh.

"What's going on? Kiko came to get me," Brandon asks.

"Just precaution in case Bloom gets too nervous," Sky says.

"Here is Charmaine," Bentlee says as he escorts the reporter and cameraman in.

"Thank you Bentlee," Sky says as Bloom uses her magic to create a chair for Charmaine to sit in.

"Thank you for doing this interview, and I want to apologize again for the question about Domino," Charmaine says.

"It's okay, but that's a story for another day, and with my sister since she is the one that saved me," Bloom says.

The cameraman counts down.

"Hey Magix, this is Charmaine, I'm here with everyone's favorite royal couple King Sky and Queen Bloom, thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to talk to us," Charmaine says.

"It's no problem," Bloom says.

"So let's get down to it, everyone has been talking about how you and the Winx took away a fairy's powers, not to mention a fairy from Eraklyon, the planet you are now in charge of," Charmaine starts.

"Yes, the Winx took Diaspro's powers away and banished her," Sky replies.

"People are saying that they took her power away because you could," Charmaine says.

Bloom starts to feel her hands get hot. She takes a breath before responding.

"Yes, we took her power away but not because we could, but because she was dangerous," Bloom says.

"Dangerous? Our research says her powers came from gemstones," Charmaine says.

"Yes she got her power from gemstones but it isn't what made her dangerous," Sky explains.

"What made her dangerous was her almost destroying the Magic Universe by destroying me," Bloom says.

"Can you explain more?" Charmaine asks.

"Yes, for those who don't know my powers come from the Dragon Flame, I am the keeer of the Dragon Flame, if I die the Dragon Flame will be unprotected and could fall into the wrong hands, causing chaos that even the Winx can't stop, or worse destroy the Magic Universe," Bloom elaborates.