A Royal Meeting

"Finally," Bloom says.

"I'll go tell Mom and Dad you're ready to be announced," Daphne says leaving the room.

"Will they be okay on Earth?" Helia asks.

"Definitely, we sent them to another city on Earth so there is no chance of them finding Gardenia," Bloom says.

"Who knows maybe being human will be good for them," Flora says.

"Come on guys, Bloom and I have to make our entrance," Sky says.

They walk to the ballroom where three sets of parents are waiting outside closed doors.

"Where have you been? The guests have been waiting?" King Erendor asks angerly.

"Calm down Dear," Queen Samara tells her husband.

"But Bloom, what were you doing? It's not like you to be late," Mike asks.

"We're sorry, with the Winx being guardian fairies of the Magic Universe  we had to deal with banishing some witches and a bad fairy," Bloom says.

"What did you do?" Marion asks.

"We took away their powers so they can't live in the Magic Universe," Bloom says.

"Where did you send them? Are they hurt?" Vanessa asks.

"No, we took away their powers and turned them into humans and Daphne sent them to Earth," Bloom says.

"That's very mature and good leadership," Oritel says.

"I agree, you had the courage and found a way to do something I should have done long ago," Erendor says.

"Sky, we should have never forced you into an arranged marriage, and Bloom I apologize for not accepting you when we first met."

"It's okay, I know that I came out of the blue. And let's be honest the way you found out wasn't the best," Bloom accepts the apology.

"We shouldn't keep the guests waiting, let's go in," Oritel says.

"Right," Bloom agrees.

Everyone else walks into the ballroom while Sky and Bloom stay behind.

"Nervous?" Sky asks his wife.

"Very, I can't remember when I've been this nervous," Bloom says.

"Don't be, I'm right by your side."

Daphne pokes her head out and looks at the couple who nods.

"As King of Domino, I would like to introduce the happy couple, King Sky and Queen Bloom," Oritel says.

Everyone claps as Sky and Bloom walk in.

Sky and Bloom stop in front of the stairs and wave.

"Mom, Dad, King Erendor, Queen Samara do you mind if we talk to you for a minute before we start walking around?" Bloom asks.

"Bloom, we should have Daphne be part of this conversation also," Sky suggests.

"Good idea," Bloom agrees.

"Of course," Oritel says.

"Let's go into the throne room," Marion suggests as Daphne joins them.

"We will cover for you," Brandon says.

"Thanks, you're the best, we can always count on you," Sky shakes Brandon's hand.

The royals walk into the throne room.

"What's going on?" Erendor asks in his stern voice.

"We went to all three schools and told the original Company of Light the news, they each gave us wisdom, Saladin told us that 'Rulers protect their kingdom, but it's up to them to decide how big they want the kingdom to be'," Sky starts.

"I'm not understanding what that has to do with us?" Erendor asks.

"With the Winx being the protectors of the Magic Universe we will be very busy, Sky and I want to ask if you're willing to step in when we go on missions," Bloom says.

"That is not how a king rules, a king is to stay on his planet and protect his people!" Erendor's anger starts to get the best of him.

"Erendor, Sky has followed the traditions of Eraklyon. He is now King and Bloom is Queen, they are a different generation than us and in order to move forward things have to change," Queen Samara tells her husband, calming him down.

"You're right my love, we have to move forward, so what are you proposing?" Erendor asks calmly.

"The Winx won't always need the Specialists so Sky will actually be on Eraklyon more than I will, but when they are needed are you willing to become the liaison?" Bloom asks.

"I guess Samara and I could help in that way," Erendor says.

"Will you, Mommy, and Daphne do the same on Domino?" Bloom asks her parents.

"Of course," King Oritel says without a thought.

"Thank you," Bloom says hugging her father.

"And I will always be there to back up the Winx and the Specialists," Daphne says.

"Now that's taken care of we should get back to your party," Marion says.

All agree and return to the party.