Return to Dyamond

"Where are my parents?" Bloom asks.

"We defeated the Trix and Selina is with them at your house," Tecna says.

"Good, I'm going to see if they are okay," Bloom says.

"We will be waiting in the Owl," Brandon says as everyone else heads to opposite direction.

Bloom heads to her childhood home and walks in.

"Mom, Dad!" Bloom calls.

"Stay where you are," Selina says.

"Relax Selina, it's me Bloom," Bloom responds.

"Bloom!" Mike and Vanessa say.

"Are you guys okay?" Bloom asks hugging them.

"Yes, who was that girl with the Trix?" Vanessa asks.

"Diaspro, Sky's ex-fiance," Bloom says.

"Can't get over him much?" Selina asks.

"Obviously," Bloom says.

Bloom's phone rings.

"Hey Roxy, what's going on?" Bloom answers.

"Bloom I finished that spell you asked," Roxy says.

"That's great, we'll meet you at Alfea after we make a few stops," Bloom says.

"Okay, see you soon," Roxy says before hanging up.

"I've got to get going, see you guys soon," Bloom hugs her parents then heads to the ship.

"Back to Alfea?" Timmy asks.

"Nope, we have a few stops to make, first stop Eraklyon to get Sky," Bloom says while texting Sky.

"Where is the second place we're going?" Aisha asks.

"Dyamond," Bloom responds.

"Why are we going back to that iced over planet?" Stella asks.

"When Icy got the last star I was curious about why she got it, so I went to the clock room and found out that the fox everyone saw is actually Icy's little sister, she was turned into a fox by a powerful witch and Icy is trying to turn her back into a human."

"She has a plan, why are we helping her?" Tecna asks.

"Because I know what it's like to see your sister cursed and not be able to help them, I was lucky that we got Sirenix and were able to get rid of the curse on Sirenix, I want to do the same for Icy or at least get a step closer, so I asked Roxy to find a way to have Icy's sister be able to talk while in her fox form," Bloom says.

"So, why do we need Sky?"

"Because Sky is the one who saved the fox when an avalanche fell on her foot. He saved her and made sure she was okay," Bloom says.

"We're here," Timmy says as they land.

"Sky!" Bloom says jumping up and running into his arms as soon as the door opens.

"Oh Bloom, I'm so glad you're okay, what about Mike and Vanessa?" Sky asks about his future in-laws.

"They're fine and so is Diaspro," Bloom says.

"Although she did get a taste of Ultimix," Stella says.

"Ultimix?"

"The wishing star never gave us a name for the guardian form, so I decided it would make sense to call it 'Ultimix'," Bloom says.

"So why are we going to Dyamond before Alfea?" Sky asks.

Bloom explains to Sky what she explained to the Winx.

"And just when I thought I couldn't love you more," Sky says before kissing her.

"I just hope she trusts you," Bloom says.

"Hey Thoren, thanks for filling in for me," Sky thanks his cousin.

"Of course, I'll do anything for family, and after meeting Diaspro I am so glad Bloom is going to be queen of Eraklyon."

"Eraklyon would probably be on fire if Diaspro became queen," Brandon says.

"Sadly, I could see that," Sky replies.

"You okay Bloom?" Flora asks.

"I'm just hoping that Icy won't kill us for trying to help her," Bloom says.

"We're here," Helia says.

"Foxes are skittish and with what I saw Sky should be the one who goes to get her and I will be back up."

Sky and Bloom leave the Owl and start looking for the innocent fox.

"Where do you think she'd be?" Sky asks.

"Hiding, most likely in a cave," Bloom says.

"Then we should start looking," Sky presses a button and activates the flying feature of his suit.

"No need, I think I see her, Sapphire!" Bloom calls.

The fox starts running and hides in a cave.

"We follow her, you slowly go into the cave and gain her trust," Bloom says.

Sky nods as they fly towards the cave.

When they get to the cave Sky gets on his hands and knees to crawl into the cave.

"It's okay Sapphire, I know you're scared," Sky states.

The fox is curled up and has a melancholy face.

"Don't worry, we are here to take you to Icy," Sky says softly.

Her sad eyes become eyes of curiosity and she starts walking toward him.

"Good girl, it's okay, let's get you to safety," Sky says as they come out of the cave.

They get completely out and Sapphire sits in front of Sky.

"You can pick her up now," Bloom says.

"It's okay, you're safe now," Sky says picking her up.

"Let's get her to the Owl," Bloom says landing next to Sky.

Sapphire looks up at Sky unsure what's going on because Icy yelled at the Winx for following her the last time they were on Dyamond.

"It's okay, you're safe, you'll be with your sister soon," Sky reaffirms.

They start going into the air and Sapphire whimpers.

"What's wrong?" Sky asks.

"I think she is afraid of flying," Bloom says as they both land.

"Let's walk," Sky suggests.

"Good idea."

They arrive at the Owl.

"What took you guys so long?" Stella asks.

"The fox was afraid so we walked, apparently Ultimix gives us the power to tolerate the cold for a long amount of time," Bloom says.

"That would make sense since we are officially the Guardians of the Magic Universe," Tecna says.

"Oh, poor fox, she must be freezing," Flora says.

"Here Sky, wrap this around her to warm her up," Stella says creating a warm blanket.

"Let's get going to Alfea Timmy," Tecna says.

"Got it," Timmy says taking off.