Chapter two

Okay guys I'm starting right from where I left off when she was falling sooooo yeah just read to find out what I mean, because I'm sure your probably confused right now.....

Naruto: I'm Confused! Beleive it!

Angel: Naruto I will always believe it because your always confused.

Naruto: That was mean!

Angel: It was no worse than you saying I don't own Naruto!!!

Naruto: But it's true so, I was just stating a fact!

Angel: Yeah and so was I!!!!

---------------------------

Asuma's POV

I caught Arashi right before she hit the ground. I started jumping off to the hospital right away and I could sense Kurenai right behind me as well as Ibiki. I ran into the hospital and handed her off to a doctor not even thinking. They took her into a room right away and Kurenai, Ibiki, and I all waited outside. Pretty soon Genma and Anko came back and were waiting with us, they explained that Kakashi and the Hokage were still talking.

Everything was so quiet and tense, even Anko seemed to be at a loss for words. People seemed to come and go, pretty much everyone she met, including Izumo, Kotetsu, and Guy. Even in the very short day or two that's she's been here, she seems to have made quite the impression on everyone.

Hours seemed to pass by even though it was only minutes. We had only been waiting outside her door for about an hour when Kakashi and the Hokage both showed up. Everyone scrambled to stand and bow, or to show some kind of respect. Kakashi stepped up and said "Dammit guys! What the hell happened to my little girl?"

Hokage raised an eyebrow, "your little girl?"

"With all do respect Hokage-sama, I'm a little bit busy." Kakashi said before turning back to me and everyone else. When he turned we all saw the look in his eye and I gulped and thought 'Aw SHIT! We are sooo dead!!!!'

I looked at everyone else and they all nodded at me, I said "Let me know how Arashi's doing later, okay? We'll see you around Kakashi!" I said as we all poofed away at the same time. I looked around the familiar set of my home and thought, Dang, I defiantly dodged a bullet! I think he might have killed me.....

Hokage's POV

"We'll see you around Kakashi!" Asuma finished before they all poofed away. I almost laughed until I heard Kakashi mumble, "Damn, I will kill those damn friends of mine..."

"So Kakashi? When did you start being so protective towards her?" I asked curious as to when this whole ordeal started. I still have to ask about the whole 'his little girl' thing, but I'll do that after he calms down.....

"I always was the second I heard her story. Then I actually got to know her and I really thought she was cool. Of course then she had those nightmares and I realized she really is just a little girl that needs someone. Today we spent the whole day together and..... I don't know. Just somewhere along the way she became my little girl." He said smiling..... WAIT WHAT?!?!? Kakashi Hatake, smiling for real!?!?!?

Guy walked through the door as I said, "I never knew you could be so over protective of someone Kakashi."

Guy said, "You have no idea Hokage-sama! I meet them at the ramen shop and she was trying to get up on the stool right? Well I figured I would help, but I scared her and the second she cried out, she was out of my hands and into Kakashi's arms. Man, she latched on like she would never let go! Then, she told me I was scary!! Hokage in your honest opinion, am I scary?!?!?"