Chapter Three

Kiba- Angel's not here right now so just so you know she doesn't own Naruto. She wants to but she doesn't. Don't tell her I said that because she might just kill me....... not even kidding........

-----------------------

In the morning

My alarm clock started going off but I was too lazy to try and turn it off yet. I felt Kakashi move around on the bed, and I jumped up and tried to turn it off so I woudn't wake him up. Of course the second the alarm was turned off, I looked off to see Kakashi sitting up in bed looking at my Ipod weird. He asked, "What was that?"

"I set my alarm on my Ipod before I went to sleep last night so I knew I would get up." I explained shrugging. Kakashi sighed and got up. He went to his closet while I went to my room and got the stack of clothes waiting for me there. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower before getting ready of school.

Once I got out of the bathroom, Kakashi was waiting for me. He said, "I made breakfast, for the first time. It might now be what your used to but come on."

I followed behind him to see he made rice balls and fish. Nothing much was said through out breakfast but when I glanced at my Ipod I only had about a half hour until I'm supposed to be there and it's like a 20 minute walk. I went to go put on my bandages and my ninja pouches. The last thing I did was tie the sash around my waist twice before heading out to get Kakashi.

He was standing in the living room with a box. As soon as I rounded the corner he chucked it at me. I caught easily before looking up at him questioningly. He said, "Go on. Just open it."

I opened it slowly to reveal gloves just like Kakashi's but the material went past my elbow half way to my shoulder, just enough to cover all of my scars. I quickly took off the bandages on my arms and slipped on the gloves instead.. "Thank you Kakashi. This is so much better than having to wear bandages all the time" I said smiling, running my hands over the leaf symbol carved into the metal plate on the back of my hand.

"My pleasure." Was his only reply.

"So, how do I look for my first day?" I asked.

"You want the truth, or do you want me to tell you that you look great?" He asked taking out his book.

"The truth of course." I said.

"You look down right Bad ass." he said smiling at me behind his mask.

"Come on Kakashi, we have to be at the Academy in 15 minutes." I said walking out the door. I waited for him to close and lock it.

"Why don't you just transport there?" He asked.

"I don't know I just want to walk today." i said.

We walked there in comfortable silence, only being broken a few times. Kakashi reading his book, and me playing with my Ipod. When the academy came into sight I started to get nervous, but I pushed away the emotion and tried to feel confident. Kakashi must have noticed a change because he put away his book and held my hand the rest of the way there.

We walked through the building slowly and found the classroom. I stopped and said, "Kakashi, I don't know these kid are 6-7 years older than me."

"Don't worry about it you'll be perfectly fine. I promise. Besides they are really only 4 years older, remember?" Kakashi said giving me a closed eyed smile. I nodded and he led me in by my hand. The room went quiet and Iruka, obviously not seeing me, says "Kakashi Hatake, nice to see you again. Is there something that you needed?"

"Yeah, I just came to drop off Arashi." Kakashi says back boredly. He pulls me out from behind him and everyone gasps and starts asking questions. The usual, Why is she here? How old is she?!? Why is she with a Jonin?