Chapter Five

On the side is a picture of Layla :)

Angel: Shikamaru, will you pwease just say it for me? I don't have the heart to....

Shikamaru: What a drag....Fine. Angel doesn't own Naruto.

Angel: I wish I did....

Shikamaru: But you don't so......just continue the story.....

Angel: Fine....I guess I will....

----------------

Zabuza just stands on his sword for a minute before I yell, "Hey Zabuza? Are you going to say something or just stand there with your back to us?"

Zabuza hisses, "Shut up girl."

Kakashi walks forward in front of me and says, "Well well if it isn't Zabuza Momochi, rouge ninja from the Village hidden in the Mist."

Naruto suddenly runs forward but Kakashi puts a hand out stopping him. Kakashi says, "Your in the way. Get Back."

"But why?" Naruto basically yells.

"Because he's not like the other ninja we faced, he's in a whole other league. If he's our opponent, I'll need this." Kakashi raised his hand to his head band and let it rest there.

"Kakashi of the Sharingan eye, did I get that right?" Zabuza said.

Dammit, now the Uchiha is going to start asking questions. I realise I'm probably just over protective, but it caused Kakashi so much pain when he told me that story. I don't want him to have to go through that again.....

Zabuza continued, "It's too bad huh? But you'll have to hand over the old man."

Kakashi says, "Now quick get into formation. Arashi activate your eyes and take the head of the formation. Protect the bridge builder and stay out of this fight. Even you Arashi and I don't want to hear a word about it. I taught you teamwork, now it's time to use it." Kakashi raises his headband finally to reveal his Sharingan and says, "I'm ready!"

Zabuza says, "Well, looks like I get to see the Sharingan in action. This is an honor."

"Everyone keeps saying, Sharingan, Sharingan. Can someone please tell me what Sharingan is?" Naruto asks.

Sasuke is the one to reply, "Sharingan. A rare power. It resides in the eyes. The user of this visual Jutsu or Dojutsu can instantly comprehend any Genjutsu, Taijutsu, or Ninjutsu and reflect the attack back on the attacker. The Sharingan is a special rare form of Dojutsu. However there is more to the Sharingan than that, a lot more."

Zabuza says, "You got it right boy but you only scratched the surface. The Sharingan can analyze the opponents technique and then copy it to the smallest detail."

Suddenly a thick heavy fog rolls in, making it hard to see but easier to sense for me. The others must be almost blind though......

Zabuza still continues, "As for you Jonin. We have a standing order to kill you on sight. Your profile was in our Bingo Book, it called you the man who copied over a thousand Jutsu, Kakashi, the Copy Ninja" A few second later he continues Again, "Enough talking, I need to exterminate the old man, now."

We all quickly get into formation and I take the lead position. I can sense everyone looking at me questioningly, but I will have to explain later.....

Zabuza says, "So I'll have to eliminate you first, Eh Kakashi? So be it." Suddenly he disappears from the tree with his sword.

I say, "Guys he's over there on the water!" I could see the Chakra swirling around him and building by the second. Zabuza says, "Ninja Art:Hidden Mist Jutsu." He disappears, even with my eyes activated, I wasn't able to follow his movements or even sense them.

We hear his voice from somewhere in the mist, "Eight points, Lyrax, Spine, Lungs, Liver, Jugular, Subclavian Artery, Kidneys, Heart. Now, which will be my kill point?"

Sasuke starts freaking out and Kakashi says, "Sasuke! Calm down. I'll protect you with my life, all of you. I will not allow my comrades to die. Trust me."

Zabuza says, "I wouldn't be so sure." Then all of the sudden he appears in the middle of our formation. "It's over."

Everyone jumps away and Kakashi blocks his swing. Then Zabuza's water clone disappears. Zabuza attacks Kakashi but it's also just a water clone and it disappears as well. Then Kakashi shows up behind Zabuza, with a Kunai knife to his throat. He says, "Now It's Over."

This doesn't feel like the end though.......

Zabuza lets out a chuckle before he says, "You really don't get it do you? Your technique is nothing but an imitation. I'll never be defeated by a mere copy cat ninja like you. You are full of surprises though. You'd already made your little water clone Jutsu when you made your little speech. Very skillfully executed. You made your clone say those words to draw my attention, while you hid in the mist where you waited for me to make my move.....Nice Try." Then the real Zabuza appears behind Kakashi and says, "But I'm not that easy to fool!"

Zabuza sends Kakashi flying with a kick, while I yell "Dad!!"

Zabuza chases after him and dives into the water. After Kakashi surfaces, Zabuza starts making hand signs before yelling, "Water Prison Jutsu!"

Kakashi gets trapped and Zabuza explains the Jutsu, "This prison is made of water, but it's stronger than steel. It's hard to fight when you can't move, so much for the great Kakashi. I'll finish you off later, but first your little friends will have to be eliminated. Water Clone Jutsu!"

All we could do was watch as the water clone rose from the lake. Zabuza says, "You think wearing a headband makes you a ninja. When you've hovered between life and death so many times that it doesn't faze you, then you may be called a ninja. When you've become so deadly that your profile has been entered into my bingo book, then you may have earned the title ninja, but to call upstarts like you ninja is a joke."

He disappeared again, I tracked his Chakra and yelled, "Naruto!! Look out!!"

Naruto being the idiot he is turned to look at me and completely missed Zabuza coming flying at him. He was sent flying and when I looked at Zabuza, he had Naruto's headband under his foot. He said, "Your just brats."

"Naruto!!" Sakura yelled.

I yelled, "Naruto you idiot, I tried to warn you!!"

Kakashi yelled, "Listen, get the bridge builder and run! You can't win this fight! He's using all his power to keep me in this prison, so he can only fight you with his water clone. But the clone can't go far from his real body. If you get away from him he can't follow, now run!"

Naruto did this whole look at his hand thing and then ran at Zabuza and got his headband back, he stood up and said, "Hey you, the freak with no eyebrows. Put this in your bingo book, the ninja who will become Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves, he never backs down. His name is Naruto Uzumaki!"

Kakashi yelled, "What are you doing?!? I told you to run! This fight was over the moment I got caught!! Now take off! Your mission is not to prove how brave you are, it's to save the bridge builder, stay on mission!"

"Bridge builder?" Naruto asked.

Tazuna answered, "Well I, I guess this all happened because of me, because of my desire to live, but I wont let that stand in your way now. Forget about me and do what you have to do! Go ahead and fight to save your sensei!!"

"I was planning to no matter what you said. I'm not leaving my dad in his hands." I said.

Zabuza starts laughing, he says, "You really haven't learned anything have you? Still playing your little game, pretending to be ninja."

Kakashi did the whole 'Zabuza story'.

I said, "Guys, protect the bridge builder no matter what."

Sakura asked, "What are you going to do?"

"What I should have done a long time ago....help my dad." I said, reaching into my weapons pouch.

Sasuke says, "There's no way you can take him on by yourself."

"Just shut up and protect the bridge builder! You don't know what I can do! If any of you get into this fight I can't grantee my wolves wont turn on you!" I then said quietly, "Sasuke....don't let me fall in the water."

Before he could even reply I was in front of Zabuza. I engaged him in Taijutsu, even dodging his sword and him at the same time. He soon growled and said, "Dammit! Why can't I hit you!!" I just smirked and kept blocking occasionally attacking. He finally threw me away but he didn't do any damage.

I started doing hand signs and Kakashi yelled, "Arashi No! You know how dangerous that Jutsu is for you to use right now!! You just learned it I doubt you could control it!!"

I finally finished the hand signs and yelled, "Elemental Wolves!!!" 9 wolves appeared at my sides, 2 fire, 2 water, 2 earth, 2 lightning and 1 shadow wolf. I called Azul and Saber to my sides and started making hand signs once again. I yelled, "Fangs over Fangs!!!!"

Kakashi yelled, "Arashi Don't!!!!"

All the elemental wolves started spinning and attacked the clone while Saber, Azul and I went to the real Zabuza. Azul and Saber each latched on his arm and leg. I pulled out my poison Senbon needles and threw them at him. He dodged easy enough, until he realised I used them as a distraction. I kneed him in the gut and he dropped the prison only to grab me by the throat and throw me into the water.

I saw Kakashi dive for him and I screamed, "SASUKE!!!!!!!"

I hit the water with a loud splash and I started thrashing around. I felt a huge wave and was thrown about. I started choking before I felt someone pulling me towards shore. I was dragged up on dry land but I couldn't breath, it was like I was still underwater. I felt pounding on my chest before lips on my own. I felt the pounding once more before I coughed up water. I heard a sigh of relief before I heard Sasuke yell, from right above me, "Kakashi! She's Okay!!"

"Take her back to the others and protect her and the bridge builder!!" I heard Kakashi yell.

I felt myself being carried before I finally fell into darkness.........

--------------------

I woke up to someone poking my stomach. He said, "Man, I really thought she had a metal plate or something under there......"

Sakura mutter, "I wonder where she got all those scars from....."

I sensed Kakashi's familiar Chakra laying next to me. I also felt Azul was somewhere in the room. I could sense everything around me and I knew we were in a place I didn't know and that put me on guard. Naruto was still poking my stomach and Sakura was sitting on the floor next to the foot of the bed. Sasuke was standing next to me and Azul was now sitting at his feet.

I heard Sasuke mutter, "Who would do something like this to you...." He touched my scar that ran from my wrist almost to my elbow and I flinched. I opened my eyes and snatched my arm away from him. I looked around the room to see everyone was looking at me. I looked away hurriedly and looked down at my self. I growled and said, "Who the hell took off my bandages?? I wear those for a reason!"

I was suddenly dog piled by Naruto and Sakura. They hugged me and I just patted their backs awkwardly. I looked at Sasuke for help but I just got a smirk in return. Sakura asked, "Arashi who did this to you?"

I froze. They weren't supposed to know. No one was. I didn't want anyone else to know but I sighed knowing it would be impossible not to tell them. They deserve to know. I sat up and winced slightly but pushed away the pain. I looked next to me and said, "Kakashi, you can stop pretending to be asleep."

He sighed and opened his eyes. He looked at me and said, "Do you want to tell them? You know you don't have to if you don't want to...."

I nodded and sat down next to Azul. She curled herself around me and I leaned into her. I sighed as everyone else sat down in a half circle in front of me, Tazuna stood in the doorway. I said, "You guys deserve to know this. Most of these were done by knives. Some by a whip and others by any sharp object you can think of, but this burn right here was done by a heated peice of metal, Damn that stung...."

"Who did them?" Sasuke, almost, demanded.

"My parents." I said. Once they were done gasping I continued, "They used to beat me and cut me up until I couldn't move. It was always my mother or my father. It depends on which one felt like it that day. Sometimes my dad would come upstairs with a baseball bat....... One time though, they both came at the same time. My dad brought a bat and my mom brought her favorite kitchen knife... I was in the hospital for five days with deep lacerations and many broken bones. Then my Uncle came into the picture. He was a engineer and he was trying to make new medication, so he used me as a test subject. He would give me diseases and try to cure them before the virus washed out of my system. when he wasn't using me, he would lock me in a cage like some animal." I started to silently cry. "The sick part was that they enjoyed it. They smiled when I screamed and laughed when I tried to get away from them. They named me Akuma for nightmare. I would hide and run, do anything to get away from them. They always caught me though, no matter what....You should've seen me when I first came to the village, ask Kakashi, I was skin and bone. They never fed me and they never took care of me. If it wasn't for Azul I probably would've killed myself a long time ago........"

I was pulled up off the floor by a strong pair of arms I yelped and turned around only to find Kakashi. He was sitting up and I could see the pain it was causing him, but he didn't seem to care. He pulled me into his chest and I sat in his lap for what seemed like forever. The whole time the rest of the team and Tazuna was talking about how Zabuza was still alive. Once I finally got myself under control enough I slid off Kakashi's lap. I faced away from everyone and asked, "Daddy?"

"What baby?" He used once of those like baby voices but it didn't bother me at all right now.

"Why did my parents hate me so much?" I asked. The room went deadly quiet and I heard someone stand up from the floor.

"They were horrible horrible people! It had nothing to do with you! They were fucked up people who should have went to jail for what the did to their own daughter!! Don't you dare think for a minute that it had anything to do with you!" Sasuke yelled.

Sakura and Naruto both whispered, "Sasuke...."

He walked over to me and sat in front of me. He made me look at him before he said, "I know you can never forget what they did to you, but you need to remember something. You have a new family now. With a dad and two brothers who would go to the ends of the earth for you. Who cares about what those fucked up people thought? The only thing that matters right now, is your dreams and the people that you care about."

I thought about it for a minute before smiling and hugging him, I said "Thank you so much Sasuke."

He hugged me back tightly and whispered, "Any time Arashi."

Everyone was staring at Sasuke like he was a miracle or something. He must have got sick of it because he warned them, "Don't expect me to be nice to you guys too now."

They all shook their head except Sakura who looked to be in a kind of trance at the moment. A woman came into the room and said, "Oh look! You guys are both already up. You young lady should not be moving yet. Also you should still be lying down."

"Hey do you have any bandages?" I asked.

"I'm guessing you want to replace the ones I took off?" She asked.

I started standing up, "Oh so it was you that-" I cut off suddenly when Sasuke yanked me down in his lap and said, "Yes, can you please just get her some before she blows?"

She nodded and left the room for a minute before coming back with the bandages. I quickly wrapped my legs and arm, not knowing where my gloves are at the moment. Suddenly a little boy barges into the room. Tazuna says, "Inari! Where you been?"

Inari yells "Grandpa!" and basically tackles Tazuna.

The woman scolds Inari for being rude and Tazuna says, "Its ok, Its ok, I'm rude to them too."

Inari faces the woman and says, "Mom don't you see? These people are gonna die! Gato and his men will come back and find them and wipe them out!"

Naruto stands up quickly and yells,"What did you say brat?!? Listen up, you know what a super ninja is? Well that's me only a lot better! I'm going to be Hokage! This Gato or Blato or whatever he's called is no match for a real hero like me!"

Inari looks up at him and says, "Ha, there's no such thing as a hero. You're just full of stupid ideas!"

Naruto steps forward and yells, "What'd you say!?!?" Sakura stops him from walking any farther and yells, "Naruto calm down!!"

Inari turns away and says, "If you wanna stay alive you should go back to where you came from." He walks away towards the door.

Just before he leaves Tazuna starts, "Inari wait, where are you going?"

Inari opens the door and says, "To look out at the ocean. I wanna be alone." Inari finally leaves and Naruto starts making angry noises and I shrink into Sasuke more. Sasuke tightens his arms around me while watching Naruto cautiously.

Tazuna says, "Sorry about that."

Naruto walks out of the room leaving us all wondering where the Heck he was going. I soon fell asleep in Sasuke's arms, exhaustion and fatigue finally taking over.....

----------------------------

Next Morning

We were out in the woods standing in front of Kakashi. He said, "Alright training starts now. First, we will begin with the review of Chakra, the ninjas basic source of power. Understanding Chakra is essential."

Sasuke says, "We know that."

I say, "You already taught me this....."

Naruto says, "That's right, we learned about Catra."

Kakashi sighs, "Chakra, go ahead Sakura."

She then explains exactly what Chakra is and Naruto says, "Whats the big deal with all these complicated explanations? The whole point is to learn the Jutsu, isn't it?"

Sasuke says, "Naruto's right for once. Were already using Chakra energy in our Jutsu."

"Plus you already taught me this....." I said stressing the 'you'.

He gave me an exasperated look before saying, "No. You have not mastered this power you've barely scratched the surface of it."

Naruto, annoyingly, yells "What do you mean?!?"

"Calm down and listen. Its just like Sakura said, you have to draw on physical and spiritual energies, and then, combine them within yourself, but how do you do that? Each Jutsu requires different types of Chakra in different proportions. You must select and combine them in exactly the right way. Up to now you've just guessed at the proportions and hoped they'd come out right. Even if you produce a lot of Chakra, unless you can balance and control it, it's all worthless. The Jutsu wont work at all or it will just be a joke. You waste so much energy that way, then your out of Chakra and you cant fight at all. You're just a target."

Naruto says, "Uhhh so how do we change that?"

Kakashi says, "Train so hard that controlling your Chakra becomes second nature to you. To achieve this goal you must be ready to put your life on the line."

Sakura asks, "What, do we have to do?"

Kakashi laughs and says, "Climb a tree."

Everyone but me says, "Climb a tree!?!?"

I laugh and say, "This was my favorite part of training once I got the hang of it."

Kakashi said, "That's right, but there's just one rule, no hands."

Sakura says, "What? You're kidding."

Kakashi says, "Am I? Let's see." He made a hand sign before saying, "Arashi? Would you like to take a walk with me?"

I jump up from my sitting position and say, "Well hell yeah I would!" I made a quick hand sign before walking with Kakashi to two trees that were side by side. We climb up the trees and He hangs upside down.

Sakura says, "They're climbing straight up. And only using they're feet!"

Once Kakashi was hanging upside down from his branch I decided to have a little fun. I jumped over to his branch and pretending to fall. Just as Everyone started yelling my name, besides Kakashi of course, I stuck to the bottom of the branch and started laughing. I clutched my stomach and said, "You guys should have seen your faces!!"

Kakashi rolls his eyes and continues, while the team recovers from the heart attack I just gave them. "Well you get the idea. Focus the Chakra to the soles of your feet and then use it to connect to the tree. This is one way to apply the power of Chakra."

Skura says, "Wait a minute! That's a nice trick but how does it help us fight Zabuza? "

He says, "It's the only way to fight him Sakura. That's the entire goal of this training." I tuned out his next long explanationS. I had already learned this once so why listen to it all again? I watched a squirrel jump from branch to branch instead. I was brought out of my thoughts when Kakashi threw three Kunai knife in front of my team mates. He said, "Use the Kunai knife to mark the highest point you can climb, without using your hands. Then try to get past that mark the next time and the next. At first you'll need to run at the tree so your momentum will take you as high as possible. Until you get used to it, then you might just be able to stroll up a tree like Arashi and I. Ready?"

Narutp said something really long that I didn't pay attention but I heard Kakashi say, "You're definitely the one who talks the most, now get focused and do it!"

Isn't it weird how I can tune out Naruto and Sakura but the second Sasuke or Kakashi say something I can't help but listen?

They charged and Naruto only took two steps. I watched Sasuke get pretty high but that was nothing compared to Sakura who was now sitting on a branch that was farther up than where Kakashi and I were at.

Kakashi said, "Well looks like Sakura has the best Chakra control on the team, except my little girl of course but that is to be expected, Well done Sakura!" He had mumbled the part about me and I'm sure no one heard him but me. A small smile appeared and I couldn't help but blush a little at the compliment, even if I wasn't supposed to hear it.

Kakashi gave his words of 'encouragement' and I couldn't help but laugh. I think it kind of helped them cause when I looked back at them they both looked so determined. Sasuke glanced at me and I just knew he was thinking about how he was basically just bested by his little sister and one of the worst Fan girls in the world.

Kakashi walked down the tree and I jumped down landing next to him. I said, "So what am I supposed to do while they train?"

"I want to help you train with your summons. Originally I thought about training you with your elemental wolves but you have that pretty much under control, but we will practice a little. Go ahead and call everyone here and we can get started." He said.

I bit my thumb and slammed it to the ground and said, "Summoning Jutsu! Azul! Saber! Chase! Layla!" Everyone showed up in a puff of smoke and Saber and Layla both pounced on me. I rolled around with them for a second before I stood up. Kakashi said, "I thought you had a pack of wolves as well?"

"I do, but they are only used for killing. They are supposed to be extremely hard to control and I, thankfully, haven't had a use for them yet. Azul said that the first time O need them should definitely be the first time I meet them." I explained.

Kakashi rubbed his hands together and said, "Aright then, lets get to work!"

------------------------

Quiet a few pain staking hours later

The guys had already left, and Sakura as well. I had finally mastered the four Jutsu's Kakashi had shown me. I had copied them and he helped me Master them. They were, Fangs over Fangs, Elemental Wolves, Chidori, and Lightening Blade.

Once we were done with that I had asked him to help me master Hiraishin no Jutsu and his face was like What The HELL?!?!? After I explained that I remembered it from the show and I showed him I could already teleport to the seal I had placed, but I couldn't control where I was around the seal. I could aim for standing on the seal and end up next to the tree 5 foot away. He had explained that he didn't know the technique but he would help me with my Chakra control.

Anyway after watching me preform it a couple times he explained what I was doing wrong and left. I'm still practicing it hours later and I'm only a few inches off. You see I made myself promise that I would master this Technique before I went back to Tazuna's using, either the seal I placed on the back of Kakashi's mask or the seal I placed in the room I had woke up in.

It was very important to me that I learn this technique, not only because it's Naruto's father's original technique but because it had so many advantages than just using the body flicker technique. It's also much more advanced and a whole lot harder. The advantages where that, 1. There's no smoke 2. No hand signs are needed so it's faster to use 3.Instead of just moving fast you actually teleport.

After a few more tries I finally had it down. After celebrating for a little while I looked up at the sun. It was very low so I estimated that right about now everyone should be sitting around the table eating dinner. Now, I have a very hard decision to make. Should I transport to the seal in my room, or to the one on Kakashi's mask and scare the crap out of everyone? Hmmm, definitely the seal on Kakashi! Ooo this is gonna be so much fun!!

I transported next to Kakashi and everyone looked up at me scared out of their minds! Well, except for Kakashi, he asked, "So you finally mastered Haishin no Jutsu huh?"

"Well, obviously or I wouldn't be able to use it." I said in a duh tone while taking a seat in Kakashi's lap 'cause there weren't anymore seats open. I smiled at Tazuna who was sitting on my left. He was still looking at me weird while Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura had went back to eating. The women from earlier was at the sink and Inari was just staring at his food, occasionally glancing at a picture on the wall.

Not five minutes later, after I had gotten some food from Tsunami (the women from earlier), Naruto and Sasuke both stood up and yelled "I want some more!!" You could see the electricity meet between their glares and then they both turned around and puked it all up. I hid into Kakashi's chest and said, "Dammit, why didn't I teleport into the room..."

Sakura yelled, "Don't eat so much if you're just going to puke it up!!!"

Sasuke says, "I have to eat.."

"And I have to eat more than him to get stronger..." Naruto said.

Kakashi says, "That's true but puking wont help you."

After that dinner went without a hitch and we were soon all sitting around enjoying tea. I had switched to Sasuke's lap now because Kakashi complained about how his leg was going numb. I had huffed and stood up for a litte while, leaning on the counter. Sasuke finally sighed and scooted back a little. He looked at me and patted his leg. I smiled and took a seat without a second thought. We all sat in comfortable silence, except for the glares I was getting from Sakura.

Finally she huffed and stood up, going to a torn picture hanging on the wall. She looked at it for a minute before asking, "Excuse me, this picture is torn, is there some reason for that? Inari you kept glancing at it all through dinner. It looks like someone else was in the picture but they got torn out. I mean that's kind of strange ins't it?"

Inari, Tazuna and Tsunami all froze. Tsunami said, "It's my husband."

Tazuna started, "They used to call him a hero in this land..."

Inari got out of his chair and walked out. Tsunami called, "Inari, where are you going??" She got no reply. She went to go follow him out and said on the way out, "Father you can't talk about him like that in front of Inari! You know that!!"

After a few silent seconds Sakura asked, "Inari's so... I mean what happened to him?"

Kakashi asked, "Mm, is there a story behind this?"

Tazuna started the story, "He wasn't his real father. He came into our family later and he brought so much happiness. He and Inari were very close. In those days, Inari used to laugh all the time. But then... all that ended. He never laughs or smiles anymore, ever since that day everything changed." He paused, "The word Courage was stolen from this island. We were left feeling powerless, hopeless and Inari suffered the most. Ever since that day, ever since it happened."

Kakashi said, "Tell us, What happened to Inari?"

Tazuna said, "First you need to know about the man, his father. The man who taught us the word courage, he was a hero in this land."

Naruto whispered, "A hero really?"

Tazuna said, "You can decide that for yourself."

Next he told us the whole story. About how Inari was drowning and how the man saved him and fed him. He told us his name was Kiaza. Even about how Kaiza saved the village also, but then Gato came into the picture and took over the village. Kaiza stood up to him though, but in the end he was killed in front of the whole village, even Inari.

Tazuna said, "Since then Inari's changed, so did Tsunami and all our people. We lost our will."

Naruto stood up and fell flat on his face. Even in the tense atmosphere I burst out laughing and maybe even lightened the mood a little. I saw Sasuke smirk before Kakashi said, "You better take the day off, no more training. You used too much Chakra and if you push any harder it might kill you."

Naruto said he was going to prove there were hero's in this world and then he went to go train some more. We finished tea making small talk and as Tazuna was putting away our glasses I said, "Hey Sasuke? I don't feel good... I'm so tired and I feel drained..."

Sasuke said, "Looks like you used too much Chakra as well. Come on I'll take you to bed." Without waiting for a reply he stood up with me in his arms. About half way to the room though I was out like a light......