Chapter Thirteen

Arashi's POV

"How long until Kiba wakes up?" I asked the doctor.

"Well he's already been out for about 2 hours and with his wounds all healed thanks, mostly to you, he could wake up within in hour." The doctor said. He walked past me looking at a different patients chart.

I sighed and walked back into Kiba's and Akamaru's room. I walked over to Kiba's bed and sat down next to him. I moved the hair out of his face and ran my hand down his cheek, just as the door opened. I didn't even look away from him for a second. I heard Naruto say, "Hey Arashi! How's Kiba?"

"He's all healed, now I'm just waiting for him to wake up....." I trailed off sighing.

"Okay, well I'm going to go see how Bushy Brows is doing! See Ya!!" He said, running down the hall.

I sighed again and wondered just how many of my friends were in the Hospital just because of a stupid exam, that isn't even required. A nurse walked in to check his vitals. She asked, "Excuse me? Miss can you move back a little?"

"Sure and call me Arashi, Arashi Hatake." I said. I moved back to give he some space.

"Well, Arashi I'm just going to take his vitals and his wounds." She said politely.

"How is he?" I asked after she wrote something down on his clip board.

"Well, his vitals are fine but he should've woke up by now...." She trailed off.

I took a deep breath but winced. She noticed and walked towards me. I shook my head no and said, "Don't worry about me, concentrate on Kiba."

"He is fine for now, just let me take a look at you." She said, sounding all motherly.

I reluctantly sighed and sat down next to Kiba. Her hands glowed and moved over my chest and stomach. She gasped and said, "How are you standing?? You still have two broken ribs and you just got three healed!"

"Well, I healed the three by myself but then Kiba got hurt so I healed him and my Chakra was too low to heal the other two...." I said.

"Here, sit on the other bed." I moved over to it and laid down next to where Akamaru was. "Take off your shirt." She ordered. I took it off and she started to heal my other two ribs and the pain was worse than it would've been if they had been left alone. When she was done I was almost in tears but I hadn't made a sound. She wrapped bandages tightly around my ribs and left.

I put my shirt back on and laid down next to Kiba again. I held his hand in both of mine and faced him. I heard someone else walk into the room, but again I didn't look away from him. "Hey dad." I said.

"Hey. So, how is he?" Dad asked.

"I healed him from head to toe and made sure absolutely nothing was wrong, but he still ahsn't woken up yet...." I said. I retch up to move his hood back a little but a gasp from dad stopped me. I looked towards him and found his staring at the bandages that were showing where my shirt had raised up a little bit. I quickly pulled my shirt back down.

"Arashi what's wrong??" Dad asked, obviously concerned.

"Nothing." I said.

"Arashi. It's not nothing if you're wrapped up in bandages." Dad said.

"I said it wa-" I started, but I was cut off when the nurse from earlier came into the room. She smiled flirtingly at Dad and I mentally groaned another fangilr? Really?? She said, "Well if it's Arashi you're wondering about I healed two broken ribs and she said she healed three earlier and some pretty bad wounds."