Morning

The soft glow of early morning sunlight crept through the curtains, coaxing me to open my eyes. As I stirred from my slumber, a sharp ache pulsed in my head and I felt the warmth of an arm tightly wrapped around my waist.

Gently shifting to face the man beside me, I ignored the soreness in my body and focused on his handsome features illuminated by the sun.

His dark black hair was tousled around his forehead. I couldn't resist the urge to trace my fingertips along his straight nose, strong jawline, and plump pink lips.

He looked like a Greek god come to life.

"Enjoying yourself?" His low murmur snapped me out of my thoughts and I could feel my cheeks flushing with embarrassment at being caught admiring him.

But a mischievous thought crossed my mind - if he wanted to tease me, I would do the same.

"Good morning," I said, retracting my hand, "Morning," he replied with a captivating grin as he propped himself up on his elbow, gazing at me.

"How are you feeling?" he asked softly, his hand gently caressing my cheek. My body buzzed with desire at his touch, but I knew I couldn't give in just yet.

"My head is killing me," I sighed, pretending to rub my temples while actually assessing his reaction to what I was about to ask, "Did you bring me home last night?"

His expression froze, shock evident on his face before it quickly turned into one of sadness and guilt.

He dropped his gaze and lowered his head, avoiding eye contact with me. I instantly regretted teasing him and felt a pang of guilt for causing his distress.

I scooted closer to him, pulling the soft blanket over my exposed lower body. Cupping his face in my hands, I guided his gaze to meet mine and offered a gentle smile.

Confusion and sadness flickered in his eyes, but they softened as I leaned in to brush my lips against his. In that simple kiss, I poured all of my love and affection for him, trying to convey without words how much he meant to me.

"I'm just kidding," I said with a playful grin after pulling away, "How could I ever forget last night?"

Relief washed over his features and a sigh escaped his lips, "You almost gave me a heart attack, you know?" he said with fake seriousness.

Before I could respond, he was on top of me in a blur of movement. His elbow propped up at the sides of my head as I lay flat on the bed, looking up at him with confusion, he sure was fast.

"Who knew you were this naughty at times?" he teased, smirking at me.

A mischievous glint sparkled in his eyes as I replied, "You always tease me, so I thought I'd give you a taste of your own medicine."

My hands trailed up his neck and into his soft hair, savoring the silky texture between my fingers.

"Looking at you right now," he continued, gazing down at me with adoration, "I don't think I've ever seen anyone as beautiful as you."

Despite receiving many compliments in my everyday life and being used to them, hearing those words from him made my heart flutter.

Feeling my heart race with emotion, a sudden urge overtook me to confess my deepest feelings for him. But before I could find the courage to do so, he sealed his lips against mine once again, silencing any other thoughts or words.

As his lips pressed against mine, I could feel the warmth of his body radiating onto my skin. Memories of last night flooded my mind, each kiss and touch replaying vividly.