Chained

TW: The following chapter contains child abuse, blood, graphic violence, suicide, and sexual assault.

I was jolted awake by a sudden rush of coldness and suffocation. My body jerked as cold water was dumped over me, drenching me completely. With a yelp, I opened my eyes, blinking rapidly in an attempt to adjust to the dimly lit room I found myself in.

As I struggled to make sense of my surroundings, I felt the rough texture of material binding my wrists together, tightly securing me to a metal chair.

Through the haze of confusion and fear, I saw Adrian sitting not too far from me, also tied to a metal chair.

"Adrian," I managed to mumble, my voice hoarse from the shock of being woken up like this. But before he could respond, a masked man appeared on my right side, holding another bucket of water. Without warning, he splashed it at Adrian, causing him to flinch and shake his head in an effort to get rid of the water.

Struggling against my restraints, I tried to release my hands but they were tied too tightly, causing a sharp sting of pain in my wrists.

"Adrian," I called out again, now fully awake and worried for him. He looked at me with a guilty expression, "are you okay?" he asked his voice deep and soft.

"I am fine" I mumbled, But before we could have any conversation, our attention was drawn to someone walking towards us from a dark corner of the room. And as soon as I heard his familiar mocking voice, I knew who it was - Cain.

My heart raced as he sauntered closer, a smirk playing on his lips as he clapped his hands in amusement at our predicament.

"What a touching scene," he taunted, relishing in our helplessness.

Third Person's POV

Lucian's heart raced as he watched the man approach him with a sinister smile.

"Aren't you happy, my dear?" he cooed, his voice dripping with venom.

"I planned to bring you here alone, but I couldn't resist bringing your lover along for the show." Lucian's stomach twisted in fear and disgust at the man's words. He was a total lunatic, a crazed psycho who seemed to revel in causing pain and chaos.

The man towered over him, patting his head and kissing his shoulder possessively. Lucian's body trembled uncontrollably, feeling small and helpless under the man's power.

Suddenly, Adrian's voice cut through the air like a sharp knife. "I warned you before," he growled with unmistakable anger in his tone. "DON'T.TOUCH.HIM." Each word was emphasized, dripping with warning and threat.

The man's attention shifted to Adrian, his laughter turning cruel and manic. "Oh, is that our Noah? Or should I call you Adrian?" he taunted as he began to advance towards him. Panic surged through Lucian as he watched the distance between them shrink.

He knew all too well what this man was capable of – he wasn't human, he was a monster. A bloodthirsty monster with no regard for human life or emotions. Lucian could only pray that Adrian would be able to protect himself from this deranged madman.

Cain towered over Adrian, who was bound to a chair with ropes, rendering him helpless and defenseless. The dimly lit room seemed to shrink in fear as Cain's presence filled it with dark menace.

With a cruel smirk on his face, Cain struck out with a powerful punch that landed squarely on Adrian's jaw.

Despite the force behind the blow, Adrian did not make a sound or flinch, his eyes locked onto Cain's with fierce determination.