Precious Lady

f! reader x sub guy

lactation, pregnancy, sub/dom dynamics

You weren't one to judge most people for their kinks, but good god this man was a mess. Derek was by far the most subby man you've ever been with. Needy and willing to please only you, his own desperation put to the side until you were satisfied. But of course one of his only requests was cumming inside..

You've been married a year now to him, and now you're 4 months pregnant. A shock it wasn't sooner when you first started having sex with him but of course the two of you welcomed it. It took some time to get used to at first, being a surprise and all, but soon enough both of you were willing and thinking you were ready for this pregnancy. At least that's what you thought.

What you didn't expect was how Derek reacted to seeing you pregnant. He was already so doting and loving but the moment you started showing a bump he was nearly obsessed. In which some of that obsession turned... well, horny. Praising 'his precious lady' for having his kid, saying he can't wait to see your bump grow and soon enough make another one when you're ready. Of course you don't exactly expect that from anyone but it honestly wasn't that bad.

Now was one of those times. You felt like it was a good day, your body didn't feel strained for once, and he of course took you eagerly on the offer of banging each other's brains out. He was now seated nicely between your thighs as he lapped at your juices, hands so gentle on your thighs, his tongue showing no mercy. You couldn't help but moan every time he would dip a hand down and ever so gently go at it with your clit. All he ever did was be gentle with you and it was probably better than all those hot and fast nights with strangers before him.

"Oh shit Derek- don't stop, don't stop.." You can't help how needy you've become over the months, probably just hormones out of whack. He didn't stop in the slightest, staying perfect as he continued eating you out. You can see his strained and leaking cock, but he doesn't bother touching it at all, focusing on you entirely.

You didn't expect to start fucking lactating as you got closer to your peak. It was downright embarrassing! Can't help but to lean back to try and hide your leaking breasts, not even sure why they started at all. You thought it would come later in your pregnancy, not now! But as you near your climax you can't help it at all.

Oh he noticed. His eyes barely left your body ever even when he was so engrossed by your cunt, and the moment he saw you leaking he was practically tongue-fucking you. He wanted to taste you more, have you cum into his mouth, and knowing this man he'd probably latch right on after. It didn't even take long before you couldn't hold back and was soon arching your back with a moan as you release.

Oh Derek lapped it right up. Tongue working your folds until he dubbed you clean enough from your precious cum. He panted softly as he pulled away, giving you the softest eyes you've seen in your life. Soon enough he was climbing up onto the bed and pushing you back even more. "Oh my sweet lady.. look at you."

You can't, you can't look down at your body. You're too embarrassed to even think about it until he reaches out and gently takes your chin in hand to make you look at him. "(Y/N).. so pretty. Do you mind if I..?" His eyes dart down quickly to your breasts, before he looks back at yours with those pleading eyes of his. How can you say no?

"Mm.. f-fuck, fine. Go ahead." You nod just once before he's eagerly holding you closer, kisses trailed down your chest until he reaches your breasts. Good lord you can call this man a baby the way he's so eager to drink your milk. Latching onto your nipple and almost desperately trying to suck your milk out, moaning instantly when he tastes it. Good lord man save some for the baby!

Oh he goes at it for a long while, slowly and lovingly drinking from you. When the one starts to get sore he switches at your command almost like an obedient dog. He's twitching against your thigh but not even trying to get friction at all, poor cock leaning against your skin. It takes until you start stroking it yourself before he starts whining against your breast. So focused on you his own needs were pushed to the side.

"Derek baby.. I think you're gonna leave none for the baby!" You chuckle softly at your joke, watching as he whines again before slowly pulling away. He gives your nipple a final lick before his eyes meet yours. Soon enough loving kisses pressed down your chest and to your small bump before you have to stop him, knowing his little ritual of those kisses before he ate you out. "C'mon darling, you can go ahead. Fuck me please."

The way his eyes lit up were always a sight to you. You adjusted your position a little, moving up on the bed enough for him too, before he was positioning himself up to your entrance. Not even the slightest force pressed down against you as he didn't want to hurt you or the little one, but soon enough you had to pull him down as you give the go-ahead. Derek was never one to truly wait when he's given your permission and was slowly sinking into you. He moans the moment he feels your walls around his cock ask you can only smile as he finally gets to have his pleasure too.

Soon enough though the bed was rocking as he was thrusting, leaving both of you moaning and shaking. As much as he was of a sweetheart he was nearly the same amount as an animal. His moans were so low and breathy in your ear, slipping a few low growls and grunts as he holds your hips firmly. His sweetness gone completely as he gets his fix for the night. Good lord you just know he'd put another kid in you the moment you let him.

Derek's stamina was probably the best out of any man before him. You reached your climax a few minutes ago and leading onto your third one of the night and he hadn't cum once. You knew he wouldn't, not until you say so. Always so willing to please.. The moment you're pushed to the edge for the next time is when you moan out for him to cum inside. Oh that always gets him, causing a few moans and whimpers before he can actually finish. A few thrusts before you're being filled up by him, hips stilling as he feels his pleasure wash over him.

You're both left catching your breaths for a few minutes, him pulling out slowly and letting some of his cum drip onto your burning skin as you feel some already leaking out of you. When Derek pulls away you nearly reach out to grab him back. "Don't.. don't move, darling. I'll get you cleaned up." A brisk kiss to your lips before he's gone off to the bathroom. What a caring man, none like the rest. You though move to sit up just a little to get off of your back. It was hurting a little, luckily not that bad.

He comes back after a few moments with a cloth and towel, making sure to be gentle with your body as he gets rid of what he can. The towel beneath you was soaked already and he just switched it out, knowing you didn't like to leak his cum on the bedsheets. Seeing all those little marks on your breasts though made him pause before wiping off his saliva from them. Derek was just being gentle and caring as he did what he knew best, and soon enough after you getting up to use the bathroom, cuddled right up against each other.

Arms wrapped around each other as he snuggles against you, pulling the blankets up to cover the both of you. Derek kisses your forehead as he makes sure you're nice and comfortable. A small hum escapes him before he looks up at you with those soft eyes of his. "(Y/N).. I love you so much. And our little one. I don't think I could have loved any other woman but you."

Oh woah, that's new. You can certainly feel your heart flutter before smiling at him, a kiss soon pressed to his cheek. "I love you too Derek. My perfect man, all mine." He laughs softly, already slightly red cheeks going brighter. Such a sucker for your sweet words. It wasn't long before he was drifting off and you were too. After all that's happened it's no wonder the both of you are tired. A few mumbled 'goodnights' before he was asleep first, soon followed by you. Such a comfort to fall asleep in your lover's arms, safe from everything horrible outside, so tired but so full of love.