Stuffed

ftm! reader

donut machine, inflation, questionable morals, who let this man in the factory

You were an adrenaline junkie, craving that high whenever you were doing something dangerous or, in most cases of what you did, illegal. As of now what you were doing was just as illegal. Breaking into the old donut factory, knowing the public wasn't allowed in still after the place shut down. You just wanted to see what could be there and maybe steal a few things while you're at it. Who knows, maybe you'll find a super secret recipe.

You lock picked the locks you found on the door, the padlock easily coming done as well. Soon enough you were stepping inside and looking around the slightly dusty and dark factory. Closing the door behind you as you look around, flashlight clicked on. You made way in and continued looking around until you came to the main room.

You didn't expect the light-switch near you. You wanted to check, maybe this will all work again, and flipped it on. Oh woah.. the factory was still connected to the electricity! The lights flick on and soon enough a whir of the machines came to life. You laugh softly and make your way over, wanting to explore and check them out. At least from above.

The machines were below, in a separate room that the railing platform overlooked. You stood on the platform and grabbed the railing as you gaze down at the machines trying to work. Without any batter there was nothing being produced except dust and leaving quite a few messes in the process. The closest machine to you was the one to fill donuts, and it seemed to somehow have some cream left in? Maybe a reservoir-

Oh shit. The railing was already rusty and breaking down, and soon enough it snapped in your hand. The worst problem though.. you were leaning on it. Your weight caused to it break and you didn't have anything else to grab onto. You land with a thud on the conveyor down below, a groan escaping you as you feel the shock of the pain through you. You look around briefly before trying to get up. Oh no. The conveyor was a sticky mess, and when you landed on it with that much impact, it seemed to really stick to your clothes like glue.

What a damn pity.. luckily you had spares in the car. Maybe you can wiggle out of your clothes and just come back for them when you're not naked again. It takes a few minutes of struggling and writhing before you at least your shirt and coat off, letting you sit up just a little. Next was your pants, and with your constant need to be commando, you were just naked on the conveyor. The thing was, as you were trying to escape your dumbest problem yet, the conveyor had been moving down the line and the machines still working. But now you were getting dangerously close to the cream machine...

You squeal at first when you feel the giant arm of the machine grab you. You're a naked guy getting grabbed by a donut arm. Now this would make newspaper headlines. You squirm and try to break free but it's surprisingly stronger than you could have ever expected. It moves and lifts you to be mid-air now, in which you stop struggling so you're not going to be splatted down again.

You certainly didn't expect the next line of actions. You were dangling there, legs kicking a little, before you felt something pressed to your entrance. You gasp and turn to look back, and of course with your luck, one of the pumps was positioned right at your hole. When you turn your head back to look and see how to escape another pump was quick to be shoved against your lips. Since when was there two?! Oh lord this is probably to make donuts filled at the same amount throughout...

Wait. Does the machine think you're a donut?! Well with you now a little offended you still try to struggle. It's only when you feel the pump inserting itself is when you freeze and gasp. That gasp left the one at your lips the ability to easily move into your mouth. Now you're being damn well spit roasted by two cream pumps.. What has your life become? You try to break free one last time but you're stuck there now. Lips and teeth clamping down on the one in your mouth as you feel your walls clamping down on the one inside your cunt.