Visitor (p.1)

m!reader x Eyeless Jack
I need this man to bend me over backwards and ********* *** ******

btw I don't... remember a lot nor am I going to go diving for his thing again, I don't remember shit

(Not smut) brief mentions of violence

You're asleep in your bed. Just casually sleeping, not thinking you're going to see anything tonight. You're pretty prone to sleep paralysis but you just hope nothing happens. At least for tonight- you have a big meeting at work and you need your sleep. But of course something just has to happen now when you're finally dreaming for once.

  It takes a few minutes before you start to wake up, feeling cold and paranoid already. You're used to it at this point but... but it feels different. Something isn't right about this. You don't move yet, rather looking around first, before you see the hand creeping up into view. With you on your side it's easy to see just where it's coming from. Maybe you really should move the bed away from the window... It takes a few moments before an arm, then a body appears, trying to slink into view slowly. Either whatever this is doesn't know you're awake and seeing the awkward encounter, or it does and is trying to be 'scary'... It isn't working.

  You're left just laying there and waiting for the rest of the... person? to show up. It's honestly not that scary anymore when you see the rest of them appear through the window. By the time they're done you rolled over to just ignore them. Just a dream, or someone pulling a stupid prank. You needed your damn sleep and whoever this freaky fuck was isn't going to ruin that for you. They can kiss your damn ass, or just downright fuck off.

  That's not an option, as you can hear their breathing growing closer. Slowly you open an eye only to be met with some... goo landing on your cheek. It's cold and honestly feels like glue running down your face. You open your eyes and move to wipe it off before you freeze at the sight before you. It's a mask, and you aren't sure just what colour it is in the dark of the room, but the goo is dripping down from its eye holes. From some reason you can't see any eyes at all... Fucking freaky.

  "..do you need something?"

  Now that's stupid, but you ask anyways. Best to get an answer out of whoever the hell this is before more problems arise. They really need to stop leering over you so that goo stops dripping down onto you. Luckily none gets in your eyes... After a few moments all you're getting is their muffled breathing, which honestly sounds like they had a bit of an issue getting up to your window... So you decide to fuck it. You wipe the goo on your face off with your hand before you turn your head back and close your eyes. Whoever they are, they need to leave you alone. Work is more important than they'll ever be.

  What you didn't expect was the bit of a.. growl? Was this person seriously growling at you? What kind of freak was this? You still don't have your answer as to what they want so why should you keep bothering this... thing.. "You know I'm a busy man. I think you should go bother someone else, I need my sleep tonight. Shoo." You don't open your eyes but just make a shooing motion at the person over your shoulder, starting to get a little annoyed. Honestly most people wouldn't react like this at all, so nonchalant about some masked weirdo dripping on them, but nearly everyone who knew you can confirm you were never the norm...

  You didn't notice yourself falling asleep at all, but when you woke up there's a few black smears on your hand and face. So it wasn't a dream... But you know what, fuck whoever that person was, they were weird as hell. Luckily with some scrubbing you can get most of the now dry goo off of you before you're out the door for work. Everything goes well that day. The meeting is done and even a few people supported your ideas. The night before was completely out of your head as you worked well into the evening. When you get home you still aren't thinking of it and the rest of the night is decent.