Shocking

f! reader x tentacles

..tentacles, oviposition, eggflation/cumflation, pregnancy, lowkey CNC, somnophilia

You lived in a world of.. a variety of creatures. Almost anything could exist at this point and it was quite crowded no matter what. Some were held in a higher regard, like the gods and celestials, but there were some far below everyone. Parasites. Of course, not the kind like ticks or ringworms or anything, but more of the unusual kind. So many different kinds existed that most lost track after the hundreds came to be.

You though were perfectly human. Nothing else, no monster or creature blood, just human. It wasn't rare to be a human but sometimes it can be overwhelming to live in a world with so many different things surrounding you. And of course, like many other people, you feared and disliked those parasites. The affects of them when inhabiting a body can differ but more often than not it's not a pretty thing to see. The most feared were the tentacle ones, masses of swarming tentacles all in one hive mind to reproduce and keep its species going. Most don't even know where they come from or how to get rid of them except finding the main 'body' to burn and crush it.

But as of now none of that was crossing your mind. You had just gotten off a stressful shift at work, having to deal with customers taking a toll on you mentally. Didn't even think of dinner or a shower before you were quickly stripping down and getting ready for bed. Opening your window, wanting some cool and fresh air for the night. Setting your alarm for tomorrow's shift real quick before you were rolling over and pulling the sheets up. It didn't take long before you were out like a light, unaware of the events to go on while you were asleep.

The worst mistake was opening that window. It would be hours before something was growing nearer. While you were peacefully snoring away, one of those little masses of tentacles were passing by. Looking for something to mate with, continue its species, and it certainly smelled you through the open gap. Most didn't even think tentacles could smell but that body of theirs could so easily. Soon enough the tentacles were latching onto your house's walls and climbing up to the window. Slipping inside and landing with a plop on the bed.

It's a shock you didn't wake up or even stir when the mass landed. You were too deeply asleep, breaths even and slow. Slowly inching its way towards you as it prepares to intrude and mate. Surely you wouldn't mind it.. Not with what it could do to help you out a little. It can smell your stress easily even with you dead asleep. Slipping under the covers and pushing them off of both of you as it can finally 'gaze' upon you. Maybe stripping down to your underwear wasn't a good idea...

It rolled you onto your back gently, not wanting to wake you up yet. Oh it was just so eager to mate and fill you right up. The tentacles were so gentle as they slid over your skin, leaving slick trails behind, until it was holding down at least your arms. It didn't need a fighter now. Two more tentacles were eager to slip down and start to massage your breasts. It didn't even care about the size, just the idea of what was waiting beneath.

The dream you were having was greatly influenced by the actions being caused to your body. Soft mumbles would occasionally slip out as you encouraged the one in your dream, unaware of the fact it was only encouraging your visitor. The two massaging your breasts wrapped around and squeezed, while the tips were soon opening up and latching onto your perked nipples. Gentle squeezes as the now open tentacles suckle on your teats.

The rest of the body moved down, leaving the two working on your chest and two holding you down, leaving four to continue the plan. Lifting your legs and slowly slipping your panties off, practically marveling at how wet you already were. Of course it didn't know it was the dream at all. It tossed the panties to the side before slowly, ever so slowly, prodding at your slick entrance with one tentacle. It could live off the way you shuddered at the feeling, taking so much pleasure in watching you like this.