How Does That Work?!

presurgery ftm! reader x freak guys (2x)

nipple fucking, questionable knowledge about bodies, I've seen it once and it scared me

You were in a poly relationship with two guys. They loved each other just as much as they loved you, but sometimes the ideas they came up with were... odd. When you said no though they certainly listened. But to what they were proposing now was.. probably the oddest part of it.

"..how the hell does that work? You stick your dick.. in the nipple?" You ask them, looking clearly confused.

Tyrone nodded quickly while Max laughed and smiled. "Of course. We've never tried it before but.. we just want to see if it's as nice as people say." Max explained their reasons but you were still confused.

"And yes it's exactly like what you said. We just hope that it doesn't hurt or anything.." Tyrone was now able to well.. explain the act. It takes a minute before you sigh and nod.

With a shrug you were quick to discard your shirt. "Go ahead. At least get some use of them before they're cut off." The two were a little surprised you so quickly were willing to let them. You took your binder off and let your breasts be exposed, much bigger than most would expect due to your binder. The two though have seen them so many times yet are always in awe.

They were quick to discard their pants and start to stroke themselves. As they do so they're making out, soft moans and gasps escaping them. You can't help but start to feel yourself get a little turned on just by watching them. Soon enough you had a hand snaking down to your pussy and starting to rub and tease yourself.

When they noticed it was an instant switch. Luckily they were hard already by the time they saw you going at it, soon enough getting up from their spots on the ground and being right in front of you on the couch. "There's our baby.. you ready?" Max asks, giving you his damned grin. Tyrone is already coating your nipple with precum as he lets his tip rub.

"Go ahead. Don't keep me waiting." You chuckle and lean back so they have enough room to work, one hand still working on your cunt and the other arm loosely hung over the back of the couch. Oh lord they were so eager. Soon enough you had both dicks pressed to your nipples, getting a good position, before they finally started to push in.

You had some.. well endowed breasts, giving them quite a lot of room to plunge into. It was certainly an odd sensation and you were squirming a little as you got used to it. The two were certainly enjoying it as they groaned and whimpered, Max holding onto the couch and Tyrone gripping at your breast to hold it in place. It was just one little push and they were already like this.

You certainly didn't expect how much they wanted this. Soon enough they were thrusting slowly in and out of your breasts, leaving them covered in their precum. Were they really that needy? You couldn't deny it felt good as well, but maybe it was you fingering yourself at the same time. Poor boxers must be covered in your slick already. It took only minutes before they gained their pace and was starting to truly thrust in and out of your breasts. The positions was a little odd but soon enough they gave up before flipping you upside down. Head hanging off the couch before they were eagerly going at it again.

They hold you up well enough but you can certainly feel that rush to your brain from being upside down. Luckily they never lasted long ever and were soon enough moaning and whimpering, Tyrone cumming first before Max followed. You can feel their sticky cum running down and dripping off your breasts before they flip you back. Both of them looked so happy for that little experiment as they panted and smiled at you. Small little kisses peppered across your face as they praise you for taking it so well.

It's a few hours of that, letting them experiment with your body and making sure you cum just as much as they do, before they're tuckered out. Cleaning you up was the hardest part, all covered in their cum, but luckily they didn't care about tasting each other and lapped it right up. Nothing too extreme but they certainly wanted to have a chance to see what they can do with your breasts before they're gone.

"Mm.. all cleaned up, yeah?" Max laughed a little as he looks up at you, the one designated to make sure you were free from cum down below. You can only give a nod before you're being hoisted into Tyrone's arms. He laughs a little as well before they're both carrying you off the bedroom. Luckily both don't want any more of your body or else you'd be spent for weeks. Tyrone goes to clean off the couch while Max makes sure to change you before getting you tucked into bed.

A few moments pass before Tyrone comes back, soon both changing and dressing the other before slipping in with you. You were the one allowed to pick what to watch tonight and soon enough both were cuddled up next to you, clearly fighting sleep, before finally dozing off against you. Such little weirdos but you loved them as much as they loved you and each other. Soft kisses pressed to both of their foreheads as you tried to get at least a little tired. Feeling the soreness start to creep up is what gets you to turn off the TV after a while before shifting and closing your eyes.

Such an.. interesting moment to have with them. Maybe they could do it again.. But it all slips as you fall asleep.